National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group Employee Reviews for Service Associate

It is 5 1/2 day work but the experience I have gained is so much. As a normal staff in NUH before has taken me into extra mile to cater to our patients and next of kin. However my experience in National Health Care group under Lab & Xray has taught me the understanding of various scans and the needs for it. It given me the exposure.Was really willing to learn even more far but unfortunately the colleagues around me was not a good buddy to me.I came to learn and not to argue.When I realize that I cant go far to meet more understanding I left the organisation.
Pros
I was able to expose to patients
Cons
Runner
Jobs scope was basically interesting and working colleagues were kind and willing to share their knowledge for the benefit of the unit and company. Day to day operations and targets were easily achieved.
Pros
Subsidised health screenings and hospitalisation benefits
Cons
Nil
Able to meet different people everyone, face different challenges. Learn about teamwork Management too strict co-workers are great even though at times there's different opinion but end of the day we still able to laugh together The worse is getting scolded by patients
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
Too restricted
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Healthcare Group?