National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group Culture reviews

Singapore28 reviews

Clear

balance work place and cuture

The regular work day may vary depends on the project you are attached to. Well the culture is very much consultative with some free flowing of help with the seniors within our team that were encouraging to support and help. Lunches and mealtimes are precious, cause we mingle with work and fun discussions besides work.Overall, enjoyed the time together with the team.

Pros

Pro family events monthly to understand each staff families members with good food and drinks.

Cons

Yes working hours may be long due to integration work.

Nice working environment

Nice office and working environment, Boss was kind and understanding, my colleagues were alright. I learned a lot on site. If you like events management, this is one place you can start with. They are the main organiser for the Singapore Health Biomedical Conference. They plan everything from start to end.

Nice place to work

It was really a nice place to work with my relevant job experiences. They also offer competitive salary package with good benefits. It is a dynamic work environment with lots of activities in the company, eg exercise during lunch times, line dancing during office hour. I really enjoyed myself working here with no regrets.

Nice environment, colleague ok. Fun place. Alot of event for each culture celebration. Charity event, affordable exercise for the staff and good bonus.

Different work location

We have to go to the different location after we finish our work in each areas. Interacted with different kind of people. Fun and helpful people regardless of age.

Understanding and family environment

No blame culture We help to develop others as well as help the patients in need. I personally fond of working there as we respect other's diversity and culture. We are patient centered care and also fine tune our system thinking so that we can serve the patients better

To upgrade and learning path

Good opportunity to work. Career advancement. A proper guide will enhance a good worker and reliable staff. An efficient staff will increase productivity in an organisation.

No comments

No comments as the workplace environment and cultures differs from dept to dept and even institutions. Therefore while it may be true for my currently dept may not be so for other dept. There is a lack of synergy among the various depts and institution as well as duplication of work and resources.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• National Healthcare Group
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?