National Healthcare Group

Singapore28 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Nice place to work

It was really a nice place to work with my relevant job experiences. They also offer competitive salary package with good benefits. It is a dynamic work environment with lots of activities in the company, eg exercise during lunch times, line dancing during office hour. I really enjoyed myself working here with no regrets.

a new me

this was a new career that made me realize thatI can do more.. this company molded me to be at my best, they gave me traings on proper handling of patient and procedures. they had encourageto be confident through thorough practice . they exposed me to international rules and regulations with regards to proper practice of dental procedures in assisting the dentist . not to forget the very impressive practice of infection control in carrying out all the procedures. i am confident to apply the things learnt from this company to other companies who will give me the chance to be working with

Pros

medical, dental, sick leave and insurance

Cons

none that i can consider

Satification on job scope

It is 5 1/2 day work but the experience I have gained is so much. As a normal staff in NUH before has taken me into extra mile to cater to our patients and next of kin. However my experience in National Health Care group under Lab & Xray has taught me the understanding of various scans and the needs for it. It given me the exposure.Was really willing to learn even more far but unfortunately the colleagues around me was not a good buddy to me.I came to learn and not to argue.When I realize that I cant go far to meet more understanding I left the organisation.

Pros

I was able to expose to patients

Cons

Runner

Productive and matured colleagues

Jobs scope was basically interesting and working colleagues were kind and willing to share their knowledge for the benefit of the unit and company. Day to day operations and targets were easily achieved.

Pros

Subsidised health screenings and hospitalisation benefits

Cons

Nil

To upgrade and learning path

Good opportunity to work. Career advancement. A proper guide will enhance a good worker and reliable staff. An efficient staff will increase productivity in an organisation.

Managed a Polyclinic Pharmacy

Managed the day to day operations of a large pharmacy which catered to outpatients and retail pharmacy customers. This organization recognizes diligent officers and offers a rewarding career.

Pros

Very hardworking, diligent and task-oriented team

Cons

High workload

A very good learning curve

I applied for this job in order to gain some experience which might be able to give me a heard start in my career. My direct boss taught my many things, even those which are not included in my job scope. She took the time out to teach me things which she did not have to. She taught me how to use ORACLE (basic) and even how to handle clients. She's a veteran in her field and a good example to learn from. All in all I've learnt a lot from her and enjoyed my experience there as an accounts assistant.

Pros

Good teacher

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• National Healthcare Group