National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group Salary & Benefits reviews

Singapore28 reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

balance work place and cuture

The regular work day may vary depends on the project you are attached to. Well the culture is very much consultative with some free flowing of help with the seniors within our team that were encouraging to support and help. Lunches and mealtimes are precious, cause we mingle with work and fun discussions besides work.Overall, enjoyed the time together with the team.

Pros

Pro family events monthly to understand each staff families members with good food and drinks.

Cons

Yes working hours may be long due to integration work.

Nice place to work

It was really a nice place to work with my relevant job experiences. They also offer competitive salary package with good benefits. It is a dynamic work environment with lots of activities in the company, eg exercise during lunch times, line dancing during office hour. I really enjoyed myself working here with no regrets.

Management is good.. Compromising

Beside Salary too low, a lot of ecg have to do. Need to Cover ecg alot. You need to float to different polyclinic to cross cover. Other polyclinic will station u to do ecg and ecg non stop Which is very tiring

Pros

Working hours is good

Cons

Too many ecg to do

Productive and matured colleagues

Jobs scope was basically interesting and working colleagues were kind and willing to share their knowledge for the benefit of the unit and company. Day to day operations and targets were easily achieved.

Pros

Subsidised health screenings and hospitalisation benefits

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• National Healthcare Group