National Healthcare Group
View all National Healthcare Group reviews

National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group Employee Review

Political and stressful

There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.

Same roleSame location

Nice place to work

It was really a nice place to work with my relevant job experiences. They also offer competitive salary package with good benefits. It is a dynamic work environment with lots of activities in the company, eg exercise during lunch times, line dancing during office hour. I really enjoyed myself working here with no regrets.

Frontline can be demanding

During my time few years back before covid, staff turn around quite high due to the high demands at frontline. Have to work on Sat and even after office hour. But pay is not as fantastic as compared to private healthcare

Fun workplace

It is a nice place to enjoy your work. I really enjoy during woking. One of the thing is I am able to provide the basic care and need for all my patients.It is ready a good workplace with good teamwork to work together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Healthcare Group with

• National Healthcare Group
  • Political and stressful
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?