National Healthcare Group

National Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

There is no proper IT support , only a stand alone computer to store data. There are this incident that the all outlook mail was down for three, we have to use internet to send email out, issue was not fix till we keep rebooting the stand alone computer in order to access internet as NHG doe not allow staff to have access to external internet. we have to rectify the problem on our own.
I applied for this job in order to gain some experience which might be able to give me a heard start in my career. My direct boss taught my many things, even those which are not included in my job scope. She took the time out to teach me things which she did not have to. She taught me how to use ORACLE (basic) and even how to handle clients. She's a veteran in her field and a good example to learn from. All in all I've learnt a lot from her and enjoyed my experience there as an accounts assistant.
Pros
Good teacher
Cons
Able to meet different people everyone, face different challenges. Learn about teamwork Management too strict co-workers are great even though at times there's different opinion but end of the day we still able to laugh together The worse is getting scolded by patients
Pros
good colleagues
Cons
Too restricted
I start at 8 am to 5 pm daily, i start with morning round to visit the wards with the doctors. I n my more then 7 years in this Field i learned to be patient. I tried to keep good relationship to the management level. I m a team leader,during my duty hours i tried to communicate with the Team members, to understand & to gain them trust. When one of our patient passed away,it's really tough. When the patient finish the treatment & he's in good health.
Pros
When we go for dinner.
Cons
The on call week.
As the radiology manager, I was responsible for marketing, locating and hiring talent and all daily activity. There were 15 static centers both public and private. This was a great job.
I will serve patient in individual service rooms which includes child immunization, adult vaccination and pap smear .