National Kidney Foundation
View all National Kidney Foundation reviews

National Kidney Foundation

National Kidney Foundation Employee Review

Highly competitive and productive

It's a place where learning is essential and your adaptation skills for your professional development is put to the test.There are times when work can be extremely stressful, but there are also times where it's considerably tolerable within an acceptable pace.Physically, it's less demanding compared to hospital exposure, but it can prove to be challenging in mental, emotional and psychological aspects depending on how well your coping mechanisms are founded.Workplace culture is diversed depending on the branch where you are assigned.

Same roleSame location

Good

Good working environment. Continue professional education . All new and advanced technology using. Good platform to work. Only the singapore government won't provide any permanent visa
Same roleSame location

Good company

NKF Singapore is a good company. Career advancement and continuous education is one of the many highlight of the company. So many great opportunities.
Same role

Fun Workplace

NKF has taught me and nurtured me in alot of ways. It has brought be so much happiness knowing that I am making a difference in the lives of others. We work in shifts. We deal with dialysis patients who seek medical treatment. The staff are very supportive and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Kidney Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Kidney Foundation with

• National Kidney Foundation
  • Highly competitive and productive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?