National Kidney Foundation
View all National Kidney Foundation reviews

National Kidney Foundation

National Kidney Foundation Employee Review

Nice place to work. I learnt new technical skills.

Absolutely worth to work in NKF, Singapore. Very good immediate boss and excellent Director. I had a good time in that company. I learnt new skills.

Pros

Good boss.

Cons

Same location

Highly competitive and productive

It's a place where learning is essential and your adaptation skills for your professional development is put to the test.There are times when work can be extremely stressful, but there are also times where it's considerably tolerable within an acceptable pace.Physically, it's less demanding compared to hospital exposure, but it can prove to be challenging in mental, emotional and psychological aspects depending on how well your coping mechanisms are founded.Workplace culture is diversed depending on the branch where you are assigned.
Same location

Good

Good working environment. Continue professional education . All new and advanced technology using. Good platform to work. Only the singapore government won't provide any permanent visa

demanding but a rewarding experience

Had the opportunity to work with dialysis patients with differing social needs. These included their financial situations, family relationships, health and emotional conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Kidney Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National Kidney Foundation with

• National Kidney Foundation
  • Nice place to work. I learnt new technical skills.