National Oilwell Varco
National Oilwell Varco Employee Review

Excellent place for development and to build a career

June 13, 2017
I have been with NOV for 14 years and this has been my 1st career job ever since I left National service. NOV has develop my career steadily as a kid who just graduated and to a man who knows what he wants in life.

NOV has an excellent management system whereby I was lucky to have the opportunity to experience many different roles.

this was a career experience that I surely appreciate.
Pros
flexable management syetems
Cons
nil
December 2, 2019
Same roleSame location
Service Manager (Current Employee) - Singapore
Always something new to learn, be ready to expect the unexpected, think of our the box, preserverance, plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. At times can be stressful especially the demand from customer and management.
Enjoy the people relationships within the organisation, travel and the challenges that comes
December 22, 2019
Same location
Engineer (Current Employee) - Singapore
If looking for Job with work life balance NOV is the place to be. you can learn and grow in terms of knowledge. In terms of remuneration, it is not industry leading.
November 7, 2019
Same location
Senior Regional Director, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) - Singapore
National Oilwell Varco provides a lot of learning and growth opportunities for any aspiring professionals. I had the privilege to undertake numerous training programs and complete my MBA sponsored by Company as part of its elite Leadership Program.