National Oilwell Varco

National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews for Field Service Engineer

Field Service Engineer3 reviews
Singapore3 reviews
Quite Good place to work. However the market is down and no body know when the market can be recovered. This is a big company and management is standard.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Bad Market
National Oilwell Varco is the best learning to practice work ethics, a lot of challenges in my career while I was working in the field.
The management most likely able to gave me numerous chances to explore more being me as an asset and great contributor with the organizations.

I am so grateful until now that National Oilwell Varco included me before as one of their employee and frequently representing them during my deployment locally or oversea job assignments.

May God bless you all!
Pros
A lot of give away's and training's useful in my field.
Cons
Yeah there is a tendency that i need to work long hours, but all those efforts were compensated.
excellent company to start with in my career. Love to travel, meet all kinds of people and places. Learn all of skill and knowledge, love to go back to this company but only as a snr position or traininer
Pros
alot exposure
Cons
too much less time with family
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Oilwell Varco. Our community is ready to answer.
1K