National Oilwell Varco

National Oilwell Varco Employee Reviews for Inside Sales Representative

Inside Sales Representative2 reviews
Singapore2 reviews
I love and enjoy working at NOV. However, the culture here is that the structure of the management keep on changing and this includes on opportunity. There are many colleagues who is with very positive attitude and willing to assist you with your daily query and there is also who likes to keep everything to themselves. Due to the frequent changes of management, people are more reserved and do not prefer to share. Other than, work are good and if given the opportunity there is so much to learn from this company.
Pros
Free shuttle bus at certain location
If you love learning new things this company gives you that chance to do that. Everyday you will learn a new process in problem solving and this is an opportunity to learn and get to know other colleagues globally.
The work may be mundane everyday but if you find the fun in it you will never get bored.

Culture is simple and everyone is own their own. You will get to know few colleagues and get close if you are willing to be friendly.

Overall I have learn so much being here but now I need to move because salary is just not making up.
Pros
Free transportation to work
Cons
Mundane work everyday.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National Oilwell Varco?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Oilwell Varco. Our community is ready to answer.
1K