National Oilwell Varco
National Oilwell Varco Employee Review

good expose to oil and gas equipment

August 28, 2016
excellent company to start with in my career. Love to travel, meet all kinds of people and places. Learn all of skill and knowledge, love to go back to this company but only as a snr position or traininer
Pros
alot exposure
Cons
too much less time with family
February 7, 2017
Same roleSame location
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) - Singapore
Quite Good place to work. However the market is down and no body know when the market can be recovered. This is a big company and management is standard.
Pros
High pay
Cons
Bad Market
November 2, 2016
Same roleSame location
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) - Singapore
National Oilwell Varco is the best learning to practice work ethics, a lot of challenges in my career while I was working in the field.
The management most likely able to gave me numerous chances to explore more being me as an asset and great contributor with the organizations.

I am so grateful until now that National Oilwell Varco included me before as one of their employee and frequently representing them during my deployment locally or oversea job assignments.

May God bless you all!
Pros
A lot of give away's and training's useful in my field.
Cons
Yeah there is a tendency that i need to work long hours, but all those efforts were compensated.
December 22, 2019
Same location
Engineer (Current Employee) - Singapore
If looking for Job with work life balance NOV is the place to be. you can learn and grow in terms of knowledge. In terms of remuneration, it is not industry leading.