National University Health System

National University Health System Employee Reviews

Singapore8 reviews

Homely environment

Good work-life balance. Nice colleagues. Accessible to many eateries. Easily accessible location. Nice working environment. Respectful colleagues. Able to build many relationships both inside and outside of the organization. Good food discounts.

A typical days starts with spending time on emails and follow-ups communication and planned meeting. I have learned to prioritise my work according to the demands and expectations required for the task at hand. I enjoy meeting and interacting with different levels of staff in the course of day. Coaching and developmental works with individual employee is the enjoyable part of the day for me.

Pros

Great colleagues and bosses

High-paced and exciting

My typical day at work as Executive started with answering emails to the laboratory personnels/ supervisors/ Principal Investigators pertaining purchase orders, fund managements, clinical trials registration, clinical trials agreement, submission of clinical studies for ethics approval by DSRB to preparation of excel sheets for the weekly admin meeting. I have learned to adapt in a high-paced environment and manage my time well during my time with the department. I have always felt blessed to be surrounded by my colleagues and supervisors who were supportive and enthusiastic in delivering great services in the field of clinical studies. The hardest part during my work as Executive is to be able to meet the deadline requirement despite of all the hurdles. However I have to say that this job has really given me the level of satisfaction I have never gained both mentally and academically throughout my years of working experience in healthcare field.

Productive and very good training ground.

- We sterilize Surgical instruments - I've learned how to operate machines that are being used in the process of sterilization. - management is good. - workplace culture-wise is fair to all nationalities. - the Job was hard at first but as time goes by I was able to adjust. - The enjoyable part of the job is when you were able to do the task completely without any errors and was able to help to be a part of a big team in giving medical services to the patients.

Nil

It is a pleasure to work in a nice and stable work environment with great staff welfare and benefits. Routine job scope and friendly colleagues. Awesome!

Family orientated

The most enjoyable part of the job is being a administrative staff, you get to interact with nurses, doctors, pharmacy and patients. You get the chance to observe different processes of the hosptial for example how an operation is being carried out while conducting an audit and how the nurses attend to the emergency patients in the EMD.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

diverse working population

Close-knitted team doing wonderful Clinical Research

- Study Design development and Budget planning. - Clinical Research Project Management & Site Management. - Clinical Research Policies & SOPs writing - Small group and personal coaching and training of Investigators and research staff. - Large group Clinical Research Training Forum planning and coordination.

Pros

Wonderful close-knitted team with the same Clinical Research Passion and Goals

Cons

Too much legacy baggage within each departments

Stable, good pay, office politics

Basically an operational role Mundane work, fire-fight Little autonomy Heavy bureaucracy and office politics Good pay, good benefits Good work/life balance Job not difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National University Health System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National University Health System with