National University Health System
View all National University Health System reviews

National University Health System

National University Health System Employee Review

A typical days starts with spending time on emails and follow-ups communication and planned meeting. I have learned to prioritise my work according to the demands and expectations required for the task at hand. I enjoy meeting and interacting with different levels of staff in the course of day. Coaching and developmental works with individual employee is the enjoyable part of the day for me.

Pros

Great colleagues and bosses

Cons

Bias culture and lousy HR corporate leadership

DD HR unconscious bias! Poor leadership and selective listening ear! If can carry flavor, can always work from home, promotional without additional job scopes..

Pros

Nothing to be proud of

Cons

Lousy leadership at Corporate

Homely environment

Good work-life balance. Nice colleagues. Accessible to many eateries. Easily accessible location. Nice working environment. Respectful colleagues. Able to build many relationships both inside and outside of the organization. Good food discounts.
Same location

High-paced and exciting

My typical day at work as Executive started with answering emails to the laboratory personnels/ supervisors/ Principal Investigators pertaining purchase orders, fund managements, clinical trials registration, clinical trials agreement, submission of clinical studies for ethics approval by DSRB to preparation of excel sheets for the weekly admin meeting. I have learned to adapt in a high-paced environment and manage my time well during my time with the department. I have always felt blessed to be surrounded by my colleagues and supervisors who were supportive and enthusiastic in delivering great services in the field of clinical studies. The hardest part during my work as Executive is to be able to meet the deadline requirement despite of all the hurdles. However I have to say that this job has really given me the level of satisfaction I have never gained both mentally and academically throughout my years of working experience in healthcare field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National University Health System. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare National University Health System with

National University Health System Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?