National University Hospital

National University Hospital Employee Reviews for Service Associate

Challenging work place
My appointment has given me a great exposure, as I engage with patients from all over the world. We meet patients from all walks of life. Overall, we need the patients to handle everyone that walks in our Lab.
Pros
flexible work space
Cons
cross covering during staff shotage
worst job as service
worst job for a diploma graduate. management doesn't care at all and you have to report even when you are going to the toilet. it's not worth it. there are way better jobs with more respect out there.
Stressful environment
Fast-pace environment. At times, can be relax when there is low volume of patients. But when there is high volume of patients, we need to work extremely efficient and effectively.
Pros
Staff welfare
Cons
Handle demanding patients
A place where you can grow
Fast pace environment.
A place where you can learn and grow.

Definitely benefits the fresh graduate or without working experience.

Benefits are very good.
Productive workplace
This job will make you think on your feet and also multi-task. It will also able to learn alot of skills. It is a very fast pace environment and also quite political. Everyone appeared to be nice but they might not what they seemed to be. There are a lot of things can be learnt. Lots of focus is placed in training and development of staff.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Pressurized by fellow staffs
A Total Learning Experience
Good place to learn and improve myself. A total learning experience with people of different race, caste and creed. But I want to explore more and learn new things but too bad contract was not renew.

The hardest part of the job is meet the need of the patients.

Fun working colleague but poor mangement.
Pros
Good salary and Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Fun work environment
• Assigned the tasks of receiving customer calls regarding request of services and products
• Handled the responsibilities services to meet customer satisfaction

• Handled the tasks of conducting training sessions of Junior Patient Service Associates

• Prepared records of daily activities of the staff and updated the same to the senior management team

• Performed other tasks as delegated

• Front counter duties, register & collecting cash. Detail roster, detailing manpower (reporting officer), admin duties, billing & handling VIPs.
Pros
Able to excel in career path
Cons
Office hour
Daily responsibilities.
I have to register the patient information into the SAP system. Besides registering the patient, I have to attend to patients' needs (see doctor earlier, what kind of medicine they need and etc). In addition, I have to do cashiering and answer questions in regards to the discounted price that some of the patients are eligible for.
Hardest part of the job is to meet the needs of the patients.
Pros
Good medical benefit
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at National University Hospital?
Stressful and poor management
Look forward to work only because of colleagues and pay. Poor management as they only need man power and not looking into our needs
Pros
Cons
Alot of work
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National University Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
National University Hospital Reviews by Location