National University Hospital
National University Hospital Employee Review

micro-manage less flexibility

September 3, 2018
not recommend. no career progression. no recognition on your contribution. management expect you to work like machine and do not provide any skills or course (available but never get chance to apply) always short of manpodwer but do not increase the headcount
April 11, 2019
Same location
NUH is a great place for professionals. They take good care of their employees and provides great benefits. Learned a lot while working and they also provide continuing education through "talks" / seminars.
Pros
Paid Leaves, Annual Increase and a lot of benefits
Cons
April 10, 2019
I learnt all of my Podiatry skills at NUH. The team is a small but very friendly team. Everyone helps each other to complete the daily tasks. It is a good place to gain plenty of clinical experience, especially in wound care and nail surgery.
Pros
Broad Scope of practice, amazing Podiatry team
Cons
Unable to cope with volume of patients, management not allowing for more headcount
March 18, 2019
As a student intern with the Nutrition & Dietetics Department, I learned a lot from the dietitians at NUH. Though my peer and I had to see many patients in a day due to high workload, I was able to challenge myself and ask many questions during the internship. The workplace culture was friendly and open. My peer and I were able to apply what we had learned in theory into practice during our placement at NUH. I will love to have the opportunity to work in the hospital again!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at National University Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
National University Hospital Reviews by Location