National Youth Council

National Youth Council Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews
Good working environment but it depends on which department you're in. Generally good place to work in. Work life balance, young working environment. s
Management and colleagues are awesome. Always encourage you to work-life balance. Great teamwork! Opportunity for advancement and encourage you to take up training to improve your work.
Pros
Great management, colleagues and great seaview
Cons
Nil
Colleagues are generally helpful and are patient with each other. Able to learn if you are willing to ask.

Management is also good and things are pretty organized there.
The job has allowed me to build and maintain strong positive working relationships with various parties. I have managed and developed teams of managers and executives to increase share of clients by building and strengthening corporate brand.

Sector development work allowed me to cultivate youth leaders and influencers, expanding networks and reaching new segments, leveraging on sector partners' subject matter expertise, developing quality opportunities and service receptacles. We also strengthened sectors' leadership through advocacy, resource platforms like youth conferences, workshops, dialogues (e.g. insights, youth month), and capability building like helping partners build systems and effective engagement programming and growing community of practitioners. Partnerships can be anchored by enlarging common spaces and forging shared experiences, developing strong communities and leaders, better engagement of youths and addressing their concerns and empowering and supporting them to co-create and initiate ground-up programmes.

The management is encouraging and supportive while workplace culture seeks continuous improvement. The hardest part of the job is to seek one common platform where we can engage all the youth in the entire country which often is not possible as youths come from all sorts of domain and life. This forms the most enjoyable part of the job in seeking different areas supporting these organisations and individuals for potential growth and development.
Pros
Free engagement with management and ceo
Cons
Seeking perfection with keeping up with youth trends