NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd Employee Review

Confidential in every aspects as serving official personnel.

March 9, 2020
Challenging and skill talents to daily workforce in managing younger Engineers to their assignment. Prompt delivery to clients requirement must be adhere.
Pros
Independent job management
Cons
Willing to travel to various job site to solve issues.
January 7, 2020
desktop support Eng (Former Employee) - Sg
Had great experience working in school and learnt about life as a school support staff. The school really take care of myself very well. NCS did take care of me well too, will work with them again if I got chance to work in NCS again
November 22, 2015
Data Center Operations, Specialist (Former Employee) - Singapore, Singapore
Nice work place, competitive job task and supportive management. Team members are very cooperative as well as the management. Highly committed to deliver the services and providing technical training for personal growth and skill development.
September 13, 2020
Same location
Associate Engineer (Perimeter Surveillance System, Radio Base Station) (Former Employee) - singapore
happened that the on-site is 15 mins bus ride from my home. Immediate colleagues was helpful to me when i needed help, they are very approachable as well. I will say my stay there was longer and bearable due to them.

Naviaids is way more relaxing but stressful when faults is up, Radio and PSS are the tougher ones.

HQ facility is well provided but i am stationed at site so didnt get to use much.
Pros
freedom from management visual, on-sites are near home area
Cons
need to standby 24hours and paid 150 for that, Plus NCS is quick to give lowest banding which resulted in $0 bonus in my first year there