NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd Employee Review

February 13, 2020
I am presently working with NCS for 8+ years good employee benefits, opportunity to grow with the organization, challenging career.able to lean good and latest technology with ample of opportunities to explore.
Pros
Previleges and other benefits
March 29, 2020
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Bedok, Outram, and Buono Vista
NCS dont really care about the well being of their engineers, all they want to obtain is the customer's are happy. No work life balance at all! Almost everyday is long working hours. Even when you are on leave you're required to answer your customer's call. The management don't care if you work load is high and unmanageable already. You're are entitled to have time off because of working for long hours, but really impossible to claim it because of high work load. There are no standard for change management system. Only pros are you will be managing different platforms and experience will definitely increase. Overall I don't recommend you to work in NCS, unless you don't have a choice.
December 26, 2018
IT Support Officer (Former Employee) - 7 Bedok South Road
It was great shift. Our shift is only started from 4pm to 10pm for every weekdays. I was inexperienced in IT Support but with the thoughtful superiors taught us the basic in handling IT devices.
December 25, 2017
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) - Bedok
My responsibilities are : I. Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems. II. Respond promptly to an incident, investigate & provide temporary or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties. III. Perform service request related to client platforms. IV. Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties. V. Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project. I worked closely with Minister Of Education Singapore, as I need to follow every guide and instruction that given from them to proceed with any solution. I also worked closely with the school to support staff, teacher, and student while teaching and learning are in progress. Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team.