NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd Employee Review

March 26, 2020
Overall NCS is a good company. There are some Managers who needs more leadership skills. It is good to practice a work life balance at work but sometimes with foreigners it does not meet the expectations on what it is cascaded.
November 22, 2015
Same role
Data Center Operations, Specialist (Former Employee) - Singapore, Singapore
Nice work place, competitive job task and supportive management. Team members are very cooperative as well as the management. Highly committed to deliver the services and providing technical training for personal growth and skill development.
September 13, 2020
Associate Engineer (Perimeter Surveillance System, Radio Base Station) (Former Employee) - singapore
happened that the on-site is 15 mins bus ride from my home. Immediate colleagues was helpful to me when i needed help, they are very approachable as well. I will say my stay there was longer and bearable due to them.

Naviaids is way more relaxing but stressful when faults is up, Radio and PSS are the tougher ones.

HQ facility is well provided but i am stationed at site so didnt get to use much.
Pros
freedom from management visual, on-sites are near home area
Cons
need to standby 24hours and paid 150 for that, Plus NCS is quick to give lowest banding which resulted in $0 bonus in my first year there
August 13, 2020
Specialist, Operation / Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) - Yio Chu Kang
Training provided every quarterly, but must be a fast learner. Recommend for fresh graduates good places to start the career. If under direct contract or permanent staff company will provided a lot benefit including discount of Singtel phone package and 50 SGD allowance of Singtel phone package.
Pros
Training provided, good benefit.
Cons
Fast phase working environment.