NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd Employee Review

NCS HR or management dont care at all.

March 29, 2020
NCS dont really care about the well being of their engineers, all they want to obtain is the customer's are happy. No work life balance at all! Almost everyday is long working hours. Even when you are on leave you're required to answer your customer's call. The management don't care if you work load is high and unmanageable already. You're are entitled to have time off because of working for long hours, but really impossible to claim it because of high work load. There are no standard for change management system. Only pros are you will be managing different platforms and experience will definitely increase. Overall I don't recommend you to work in NCS, unless you don't have a choice.
April 22, 2017
Same role
Team Leader / Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Singapore
Good company. Stayed for a long time and had fun. Culture is good and learning is not limited. Enjoyed my stay with NCS. Great management and a lot of opportunities.
February 13, 2020
Same location
SENIOR NETWORK CONSULTANT (Current Employee) - Bedok
I am presently working with NCS for 8+ years
good employee benefits, opportunity to grow with the organization,

challenging career.able to lean good and latest technology with ample of opportunities to explore.
Pros
Previleges and other benefits
December 26, 2018
Same location
IT Support Officer (Former Employee) - 7 Bedok South Road
It was great shift. Our shift is only started from 4pm to 10pm for every weekdays. I was inexperienced in IT Support but with the thoughtful superiors taught us the basic in handling IT devices.