NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd Employee Review

NCS Review

January 27, 2020
Good Service company to work with. Low chances of getting permanent though. Most of Local Banks are their clients. Projects are driven by Client mostly and outsourcing of resources to Clients.
September 13, 2020
Associate Engineer (Perimeter Surveillance System, Radio Base Station) (Former Employee) - singapore
happened that the on-site is 15 mins bus ride from my home. Immediate colleagues was helpful to me when i needed help, they are very approachable as well. I will say my stay there was longer and bearable due to them.

Naviaids is way more relaxing but stressful when faults is up, Radio and PSS are the tougher ones.

HQ facility is well provided but i am stationed at site so didnt get to use much.
Pros
freedom from management visual, on-sites are near home area
Cons
need to standby 24hours and paid 150 for that, Plus NCS is quick to give lowest banding which resulted in $0 bonus in my first year there
August 13, 2020
Specialist, Operation / Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) - Yio Chu Kang
Training provided every quarterly, but must be a fast learner. Recommend for fresh graduates good places to start the career. If under direct contract or permanent staff company will provided a lot benefit including discount of Singtel phone package and 50 SGD allowance of Singtel phone package.
Pros
Training provided, good benefit.
Cons
Fast phase working environment.
July 27, 2020
FP&A Finance Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
Very competitive
Many employees over worked and unappreciated.

Unfair employee performance appraisal

Management biasness and favouritism

Some peers can be selfish and not helpful. No team work. Unfriendly.