NCS Pte Ltd
NCS Pte Ltd Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

June 23, 2015
Productive and fun workplace Friendly co-workers Team work Support SEA GAMES 2015 Singapore Sometime need to work early morning Network Implementation
January 26, 2018
Same role
Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Ang Mo Kio
learned lots of things with intensive work Long working hours Normal management fast-paced work environment technology driven reasonable salary no job security
Pros
reasonable salary / learned a lot
Cons
September 13, 2015
Same role
Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Ang Mo Kio
Good exposure of knowledge. Decent amount of red tape and politics. Don't expect innovation or ideas 'cos some senior or boss may not like it. Don't paid well, therefore don't expect high productivity among the workers. Just pass the minimum requirement will do. Just don't bottleneck your tasking. Don't expect much on stationary or transport claims, sometimes you just have to pay yourself. Many forms to submit before any things can get done. If you are patient enough. Below average job security because of the structure of these jobs being design. a period of 3 months to a year contract. I have enough of this sharing , let other have a say too. My personal views, yours maybe different and I respect that.
February 9, 2019
Same location
Computer Operator (Former Employee) - Jurong East
The place is a fun and friendly working enviroment, as I am posted to work nearby my place it’s is easy to travel. Working with my colleagues were fun and easy.
  1. Productive and fun workplace