NCS Pte Ltd

NCS Pte Ltd Employee Reviews for Operation Specialist

Operation Specialist6 reviews
Singapore6 reviews
We do IT support in primary, secondary and junior college schools.
We maintain and monitor all the servers, troubleshoot and upgrade the computers and support management and teachers who are having issues with computers and other IT devices.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Limited Support
Working and life is balance with good benefits.
Management is good and approachable.

Have very friendly and accommodating employees.

good working team.
Benefits
Cons
No issue
Good place to work with but benefits lower than the market pay rate . Good place and platform to learn new IT knowledge and hand on IT Skill . career progression depend on your project .
healthy environment.
friendly shift leaders.

less pay.

job scope is not so heavy-duty.

poor knowledge from management side on handling an issue in a productive way.
Pros
flexible shift and friendly shift leader
Cons
less pay
It was fun & challenging working in a school environment. I was able to work with School principal, teachers & students. I love helping them in terms of technical issues with their computers, printers & other devices. I have learned that the more challenges i encounter the more knowledgeable & expert i become. Hardest part of the job was calling me at the same time due to urgent reasons like printer, projector etc. are not working but i always manage to assure them that i will get back to them as soon as i finish my current work load. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with working with teachers & principal was superb.
As an IT Personnel I have learned a lot of things from 6 years of experience working in IT field. Actually working in Singapore for two was a great experience and I treat also as a great challenge for me. Working in SG is like everything is new for me because of the technological advancement of the country and also the culture of how the people live in the country. One of the biggest company in Singpore which is NCS hired me as an Operation Specialist and the company is working with MOE to support SSOE Project. NCS deployed me in one of the school in Singapore which is as Secondary School Name Pasir Ris Secondary School. My daily job in school was to attend to all the users technical queries related to SSOE Project, like troubleshooting MOE Web Applications, managing of student accounts, inventory, ICT resources maintenance, and sometimes performing simple trainings. The management of the school and NCS was great they can attend to all of my queries if there are things that I need. I am foreigner (Filipino), for me I found that it was a great experience that working with other races, because we know Singapore is mixed race country and in every day of work it is a part of my job to maintain the harmonious relationship with my Singaporean colleagues and even though not Singaporean as well. For me the hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part of my job. Like the scenario of preparing of computer labs for CPA examination, because it is like 1 IT Staff to support roughly 250 staff ,1k of students and plus those labs that must be prepared before the examination. What - more...
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NCS Pte Ltd?