NCS Pte Ltd

NCS Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore184 reviews
happened that the on-site is 15 mins bus ride from my home. Immediate colleagues was helpful to me when i needed help, they are very approachable as well. I will say my stay there was longer and bearable due to them.

Naviaids is way more relaxing but stressful when faults is up, Radio and PSS are the tougher ones.

HQ facility is well provided but i am stationed at site so didnt get to use much.
Pros
freedom from management visual, on-sites are near home area
Cons
need to standby 24hours and paid 150 for that, Plus NCS is quick to give lowest banding which resulted in $0 bonus in my first year there
Had great experience working in school and learnt about life as a school support staff. The school really take care of myself very well. NCS did take care of me well too, will work with them again if I got chance to work in NCS again
Deployed to school project, its a good opportunity for fresh graduate to starting their careers, but as a school project, you learn a mininal as desktop engineer, only support end user at school environment.
work-life balance, good working environment. Providing good learning skills and presentation skills. scope to aware of new things to learn. Good team support.
When i start working in NCS i was no knowledge on Networking, and interview manager said if I don't mind to on job learning.

I have learned a lot of thing from there, teams work, working with Project Manager on all project and have good colleagues with all the work support
Ample of opportunities to learn for fresh graduates
Great working environment and co-workers who can be called friends

Work-life balance can be achieved (OT is occasionally required during project peak periods)

Good corporate benefits (annual leave, study leave, Singtel mobile plan discount, etc)

Interesting projects that are large and complex

Senior Leadership at NCS is serious about its internal transformation and places it as a high priority
Love working there cos it's my favorite job, updating data.
Great colleagues who're willing to teach and easy to get along.

Willing to go back if they need me to do Data Entry cos they love my working attitude, willing to learn and am willing to do OT cos lots of bad lots to clear and most of all they love is the accuracy of my updating.
My time at NCS Pte. Ltd. was resourceful.
I had 1st month job training provided by NCS Pte. Ltd.

Subsequently I was informed there are internal employee skill upgrade trainings to be attended, which was great.

Job nature was systematic, follow standards/procedures.
Roaming support to 10 schools everyday, meeting up new faces everyday with my workplace. Support staff for desktop, laptops troubleshooting problems, Printer problem connectivity.
Lots of opportunities to learn for fresh graduates
Great working environment and co-workers who can be called friends

Competitive salary

Interesting projects that are large and complex

It is good for development. I've been thinking to stay but in order for career advancement. I need to giving extra effort to to having a better job since it's not a guaranteed job security.
Was working as desktop engineer in NCS and got posted to the school environment permanently or temporarily which depends on NCS management and school's request. Great learning of experience and exposure in school environment for software, hardware, and networking knowledge.
Nature of my work is providing IT support services and stationed at Customer's premises.
Unlike peers stationed at NCS premises, hence is very competitive environment on providning Customer Support Services.

Somtimes gets the feeling of being an unwanted child for being separated from parent company for a long time.
Pros
Opportunities for demonstrates responsible and independent entity.
Cons
Long hours depend on role and tasks.
Very poor management. The compant treat the employees like a machines and no respect. I also found that the company culture is quite poor. And I will suggest you not to join this company.
Check and update software and antivirus.
Learned a bit of troubleshooting skills.

Culture varies per school.

Office working hours.

Sending daily reports to the admin staff every month end.
Very nice playground to let all your experience speak. Opportunity everywhere and unlimited. If you ger a perm job or contract job, don't hesitate, such a nice place to be in
Well establishment and good leaders. A culture of respect and dignity in the workplace, and healthy working environment.Overall experience is awesome.
Good place to update knowledge to latest trend in cyber security as risk assessment required for handle government projects.
NCS is very much a local culture management style. You are expected to align with the management and need a lot of efforts to stay in the inner group of your direct management. Work-life balance is very lacking. Organization full of vertical departments and getting supports is always challenging.
Pros
Hot desking
Cons
Must kowtow to management
Too slow to react to the automation trend and too late in the offshoring game.

Senior management that's just clueless about building a cohesive workplace and has no interest in employee well being.
I have a great team at NCS. We worked hard together to achieve the goals of our team. I really enjoyed working with them. I learnt a lot of things from them.