NCS Pte Ltd

NCS Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore184 reviews
happened that the on-site is 15 mins bus ride from my home. Immediate colleagues was helpful to me when i needed help, they are very approachable as well. I will say my stay there was longer and bearable due to them.

Naviaids is way more relaxing but stressful when faults is up, Radio and PSS are the tougher ones.

HQ facility is well provided but i am stationed at site so didnt get to use much.
Pros
freedom from management visual, on-sites are near home area
Cons
need to standby 24hours and paid 150 for that, Plus NCS is quick to give lowest banding which resulted in $0 bonus in my first year there
I have been working as Java Developer with NCS as contract employee since August 2017. Here the work culture is cool and flexible. The management is well supportive to all employees regardless of permanent or contract. I learned a lot here.
Pros
Flexible working hours, free snacks and beverages at all time
Cons
Long hours for deployments
Good Learning to learn and achieve professional goals. You can explore new technology and management will provide you support. Team management is good .
Worked in automation team.
Wrote, modified, and debugged software for clients.

Developed code to complete assigned project by deadline.

Developed HTML, CSS, JavaScript for user interaction.

Wrote PowerShell scripts to automated the given project.
It was great shift. Our shift is only started from 4pm to 10pm for every weekdays. I was inexperienced in IT Support but with the thoughtful superiors taught us the basic in handling IT devices.
Dynamic, Self-motivator, fast learner, easy adapter and a Team player with good work ethics.
job work/life balance and job security

Involving in development, generating reports and implementation of the project enhancements.

Responsible for preparing user guide and operation manual
Workload could be a lot but depends on the people you work with, fun team leader, work seems fun.

The job requires to move around Singapore a lot because we go to different school, every month.
Pros
Otot
Cons
Job location move around every month
- safe while working with colleagues
- share views and thoughts between co-workers

- happy with the assignment given

- easy to deal with HR

- give and take
Busy day during school term. Handle users with different problem and troubleshoot with given time frame.Can discuss with superior with any doubtful solution.
Pros
Team
Cons
Training each 3 months
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at NCS Pte Ltd?
I was involved in development at junior level, my visibility to project was very limited. No interaction with other team members as all used to work in silos.

i worked very long back, any review will not be relevant.
Fairly steep learning curve and will have to be accustomed to the fast paced environment promptly so as to be productive.

Will require prior experience in dealing with expats.
Pros
Good start for entry level to bigger corporate environment
Cons
Worklife balance is good.
Positive working environment.

My team is very supportive.

Management is good.

They offer good training for career advancement.
Good management and culture. Willing to share ideas and thoughts with these kind of environment. All employee's are getting their chances to grow and reach their goals
I have been in the company since 2011. Benefits are good but management is just ok. They also offer good training and education for career growth and self improvement.
During my work experience at NCS Pte Ltd, I was fortunate enough to have experienced
firsthand and learned, many different sides of what goes into a project, the general process

of how a project is initially planned, developed and completed; as well as how much work

and detail goes into every stage. Another valuable lesson I have learned during these 12

weeks, were the many different types of work an Engineer has to perform, which in turn,

have provided me with more insight into the different types of roles and responsibilities

that I could perform, as a Desktop Engineer
- Salary is good
- Overtime is good with bonus

- Job scope was ok

- No work life balance (More than 44 hours per week)

- Management lack of technical experience and wont accomodate with engineers experience.
Good company to gain experience. They have a lot of projects that they will assign to you.

You have to be independent and be up to the task, research and gain your own knowledge as you are doing the job.
Pros
Good place to gain knowledge and experience
Cons
You have to learn on your own
Once confirmed and accepted your position and role, a staff will have to complete at least the project assignment or at least a year before the staff can request to move to another project group. Or you have the option to stay should you wish to continue. In this way, staff can explore other domain and gather various skills. As I personally preferred financial industry in practicing my IT skills, I chose this domain. I move from banking projects to insurance and financial crime watch. The management fully support its staff. They gave free training so as to keep us up-to-date with the latest technology solutions.

The difficulty in this opportunity however is that the SME (subject matter expert) leaves more often to join other groups. But still, the company retains the staff.
we start work 8.30 am and lock out at 6 pm. Our lunch break is from 12 pm to 1 pm.

clear emails and response.

Do our daily routine work

Good relationship with colleagues and managers

No comments on the hardest part
Pros
compliments
Cons
urgent request
Work/Life Balance but career growth is limited, Job culture is quite ok, team members can work together and help each other when some one in need. Management depends on PM, different PM has different style.
NCS is a good organisation, can learn many things.

I mostly handlled Govtech related major projects, got to know singapore work ethics clearly

friendly environment and proper support and guidance from higher authorities