NCS Pte Ltd

NCS Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore184 reviews
happened that the on-site is 15 mins bus ride from my home. Immediate colleagues was helpful to me when i needed help, they are very approachable as well. I will say my stay there was longer and bearable due to them.

Naviaids is way more relaxing but stressful when faults is up, Radio and PSS are the tougher ones.

HQ facility is well provided but i am stationed at site so didnt get to use much.
Pros
freedom from management visual, on-sites are near home area
Cons
need to standby 24hours and paid 150 for that, Plus NCS is quick to give lowest banding which resulted in $0 bonus in my first year there
Good exposure to latest technologies and excellent colleagues to work with.
Work life balance is excellent and frequently conducts training session to keep yourself updated with latest technologies to refresh existing knowledge.
NCS is a Stable organisation , A lot of learning opportunities provided to staff based on role. Good work environment and supportive team members . Good staff benefits specially telcom benefits. Staff enjoy good discounts and offers
*helped users solved computer issue
*executed instruction from company(NCS)

*I learnt how to deal with customers when they feel mad because some technical issue.

*The hardest part of the job was any first time issue when I don't know how to solve and need to fix it ASAP.

For summary I was enjoy to work at my previous area, like what I said in the beginning, It's full of challenges and harmony.
Pros
Canteen food cheap and nice.
Cons
learn limited.
I got a very good project from the company and it helped me to grow in my career development. got good friends from that company it will help me.lots of new think were learned
Pros
very good government project
Cons
Normal working hours, but only because of temp staff status
Rigid hierarchy present

Have to wear business casual, even for packing duties.

Somewhat political, cliques are known to exist. Best to have someone you know working there already.

Do not expect things to be easy. Things can pop up suddenly, even for temporary staff.
Pros
Long lunch hours
Cons
Political, pay sometimes does not match workload
As an administrative assistant, I did data entry work and helped new hires on the first day of their work. Colleagues were very friendly and helpful. Work environment was good too.
- My day begins mostly by coming into the office early to make sure everything is ready before staffs start coming in. My major duties is to make sure all VVIP and VIP computer related issues may it be software or hardware or network are attended right away.

- I have learned a lot of new stuff's during my stay mostly related to technologies.

- Quick response to your request specially for trainings and certifications.

- Hardest part of the job is to not be able to do the necessary action right away on my end while you are in front of the user.

- During trainings with new system that to be implemented.
Pros
Free meals. You can address your concerns immediately.
Cons
NCS is a good company for a long term employment. Management gives employee opportunity to always learn new things by assigning new projects and and roles .
Pros
Flexible working hours
I was posted there as an intern , so i have short period of time to actually learn a lot of stuff , the culture there was really good as there will never leave u , they will always help u , i learn to trouble shoot the kiosk and security camera . the hardest thing is that I have to try making little mistake as possible but overall i thing i did great
A typical day at work
Very busy work place and challenging environment

However can

gain good experiences and valuable knowledge. Overall I like it since I can get good experiences.

Management is not very good. Its quite confusing.
Pros
gain good experiences
Cons
Long hour
In my almost 10 year working there, they have always allow the staff to have peace of mind knowing the when there is a need to attend to your family matter the organisation always allows the staff to take leave and settle it. This allows us to focus on our job. Only issue is its not a place for you to grow and acquire knowledge to build your career.
Pros
They provide work life and family balance
Cons
Not a place for you to grow and acquire knowledge to build your career.
Typical day at work starts with me answering calls and checking on emails for support of the team via deployment requests or server maintenance on all environments (SIT, UAT, etc). This is where I learned to be independent and to work responsibly and efficiently under pressure. Hardest part of my job will be rendering OT almost on a daily basis due to the demand of our services. While the most enjoyable will be my teammates as they are reliable and unselfish in terms of the work load.
Pros
Great teammates and work environment
Cons
Working Enviroment is very nice. helpful team mates and very friendly clients. Management were really good and everything organized very well. overall is fantastic
Pros
Helpfull Team Mates
Cons
Long working hours
Working and life is balance with good benefits.
Management is good and approachable.

Have very friendly and accommodating employees.

good working team.
Benefits
Cons
No issue
Benefits not fantastic. Does not pay well. Work long hours. Stable job but does not allow much overseas exposure. Messy over the past few years due to re-org.
Good Company. There are rooms for advancement in the company. Can branch your self to many areas of technologies. Good bonus if you are a performer. Overall Good.
learned lots of things with intensive work
Long working hours

Normal management

fast-paced work environment

technology driven

reasonable salary

no job security
Pros
reasonable salary / learned a lot
Cons
NCS is a fast growing IT company with lot of talents, it's a good place to learn and network. There is always an opportunity if you want to switch your career.
Pros
Fast growing environment
Cons
No SOP. The operations changes whenever boss told the employees to do so. However, the colleagues is friendly and it is a wrok life balance place. Leave benefits is okay but slary increment is low.
My responsibilities are :

I. Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.

II. Respond promptly to an incident, investigate & provide temporary or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.

III. Perform service request related to client platforms.

IV. Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.

V. Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.

I worked closely with Minister Of Education Singapore, as I need to follow every guide and instruction that given from them to proceed with any solution. I also worked closely with the school to support staff, teacher, and student while teaching and learning are in progress.

Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team.