NEC Asia Pacific Pte

NEC Asia Pacific Pte Employee Reviews

Singapore43 reviews

Good work life balance but managers are not technical

Get to a bad team with less initiatives and knowledge. Management have no idea of own internal products and expect new joiners to understand at the tip of their mind.

Secured

Met a good boss who is caring and willing to give career opportunities to staff if the staff wants to learn and take the challenges with a positive attitude

Pros

Appreciate staff efforts

Benefits

Felt the same

Many areas to learn and gain knowledgeExpose to learning process in a competitive environmentLearn to cope with work within small groupAble to seek attention....

Not very difficult work but pay can be better

Did app development. Pay is not Google but work life is like having a Govt job. Many of their clients are govt related so you'll be chit chatting with a lot of govt people.

Pros

Management, Not very stressful, Nice culture, Little politics, Remote work possible, Nice location many buses and food

Cons

Low pay

MNC with a SME mentality

Legacy driven and each business unit running as a “silo company”. Highly political with huge backstabbing among departments and colleagues not willing to share ideas as a team. MNC with a SME mentality.

Friendly and Helpful Environment

The Project Manager and Senior Staff are helpful and nice to the employee. They are willing to lend a helping hand and guide the staff when additional help are required.

Simple workplace

Simple daily task but face pace environment during peak hour . Good start for entry level. Friendly co-worker and friendly clients. Nothing much to learn after a few years.

Overall is a good company

Pro: - AWS - Medical fees coverage. - Work-Life balance. (depend on job role) - Friendly colleagues, great people and easy to work with. Cons: - Slow on progression and increment - Poor Management - Tedious Policy, poor system

NEC is a great company

The environment at NEC is very chill and yet tasks are being done. This is necauae the management gives you enough space and trust to work on your tasks without always breathing down your neck.

Is a good experience, well balance in work and lif

Above average, good working group in sharing load and experience. Flexible working hours, committed in dedicated task. Learn how to prioritise work and responsibilities.

Suck company

Lousy company can forget about joining management sucks never care about you daily talk about eat and drink but not work. Typical day nothing much to do

ok to work in

to sustain in the company and gain career advancement you must really be able to work really hard even on non working days you are obliged to reply emails or return back to office just to meet the deadline

Pros

AWS & Variable bonus in a year

Cons

a lot

I like my Profession and have passion to solve the problems and to provide appropriate technical solutions as required.Having responsibility in delivering solutions as scheduled.

Progressive and fun

The workplace atmosphere is very friendly and helpful. Management is easy to talk to and gives a helping hand whenever needed. Learned a lot with cyber security.

Productive and teamwork

So many new opportunities within the company. There seems to be new offices opening all the time and new projects taking off. Overall, there are some growing pains but the pros outweigh the cons.

Friendly and productive workplace

Even though it was challenging to meet SLA while resolving issues, it was always fun to get them resolved because hard work never went unnoticed. It was always well-recognized and appreciated by management as well as co-workers.

Pros

Free fruits on Wednesdays

Workplace

As part of the Service Desk Team, it is really stressful however we still managed to handle it. I worked closely with my team to ensure that we meet our SLAs. Aside from that we still able to find a time to have a team building.

Low pay with lots of tai chi kings

Pay is low i.e. pay increment is around 2-3% and bonus is less than 2 months. Office politics are plentiful - some managers will scold subordinates first and then use the subordinates' ideas to present to everyone aka stealing credits. Not much incentive to stay other than the great office location for HQ and somewhat relaxed working hours.

Good Experience

Good place to learn simple skill set but not for those who wanted to grow better. Overall, nice experience for someone who is junior and still learning

Not a good company to work

No support for employees.Join at your own risk.Working in out dated technologies.Too much micro management and bullying.Zero appreciation so basically work satisfaction will be less .

Challenging work environment

I was able to fully display my skills at a very high level and help me grow even more on my profession. Challenging tasks and projects help me develop my character.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NEC Asia Pacific Pte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

NEC Asia Pacific Pte Reviews by Location

• NEC Asia Pacific Pte
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?