Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

Singapore31 reviews

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,841 reviews

Enjoy work

Nestle company we work as family, enjoy every day work . Nestle we work and skills improve studies also , they recognise skills and give opportunity to every body not see races

Hierarchical and unfair work place

poor management, absolutely no guidance at the start of the role. Left to handle and figure a lot of things on your own, manager does not know what she's doing and hence led to poor instructions and guidance. Blame pushing is very frequent, even to lower executive staff. Unfair pay, no work life balance - often having (and expected) to OT. No recognition of work, 0 respect given to you.

Pros

free nestle products

Cons

everything else

Good relationship ang more activities

More people worker and manay work activities i have some work that more challenging like motor control and troubleshot i have many friends i have my own ideas in work.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Breaktime

Productive and fun

Nestle's culture is generally a very healthy one. The work environment is pleasant, supportive, and collaborative. Nestle seems to do a good job of consistently hiring good people; they are honest, nice people- solid citizens.

Reputable MNC company.

Like the flexi working hours there although many a times you cannot leave the at the earliest stipulated time. At least still can leave on time. Must install more 'human' aspect into the Human Resource management and to some managers.

Fast-paced work environment

Securing of shelving space and monitoring of stock movements between outlets. Clearing of stocks and tagging of prices. Setting up of promotional areas for roadshows

Productive & enjoyable work place

Flexible working hours, understanding and supportive supervisor & colleagues. Job tasks are assigned properly on a weekly basis. Hardest part of the job would be being overloaded with samples in a day but the most enjoyable part is that you have colleagues to support you and guide you to manage your time better.

learnt marketing

a very good experience in learning a new skillset such as marketing and learning about new products and how to introduce them into the market in the most effective way possible.

Good colleagues

Friendly colleagues and good work life balance. Flexible working hours but remuneration and benefits might pale in comparison to other MNC A lot of restructuring going on at the moment.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

remuneration and benefits

Good

In this company they are following Standard working procedures in each and every department. We do not require to do extra work. But we can not learn a lot in this company . Good working place. Continuous improvement is possible.Very good management.Job security is there.Learned more about quality control.Regular training will be given and updated knowledge will spread among employees to increase their work capacity and confidential levels.

Pros

Free pickup

Cons

bonus

Work Life balance and a family like culture

It is a very good company to work for. They have a good work life balance and you get to learn new areas in your work scope. It has a very friendly environment and the people are amazing

Fun and enjoyable working experience

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting nice people. Work is usually situated at different supermarkets. Get to interact with kids. Basic housekeeping needed. Work independently.

Pros

Short and enjoyable working hours

Cons

heavy equipment to set up

fun

it was interesting as i could get to interact with so many different types of people everyday . i get to experience how to handle sales and feedbacks and it was an eye opener

Friendly environment

Had my internship in nestle during my nitec schooling, went through their training. The staff there were friendly towards interns as they were quite approachable when in need of assistance.

Pros

Good teamwork

Senior process Technician

lots of learning, great place to work. learn technical and leadership skills. work life balance, more benefit on staff purchase.great workplace culture.

Good Brand Name with messy internal process

Good Brand names allows young professional to experience and learn. Lots of Fire Fighting due to messy internal process which may result in long hours. May not be suitable for working mums. Fun and friendly peoples makes work endurable. However, conflict in KPIs may happened. Lots of ineffective Meeting Lack of roles to rotate within Singapore.

Pros

Nice and Friendly Colleague

Cons

Long and inefficient hours spent on work

Good work place

Since 2015, I have been employeed by Nestle.I have loved my time at Nestle. -My daily work:Handled B2C and B2B communications in both Mandarin and English through different channel. -I learned a lot about good communication skills -Friendly workplace -Hardest part in my work is to handle complaint customers -Most enjoyable part is to settle complaint case

Good company

Day to day operation. Hardest part - alignment across all department. Enjoyable part - learn new business and colleagues

A good company to work under

A well Organised n good company to work under. Long working hours Need to visit retailers after office hours. Need to do alot of roadshows in weekend.

Reputation Company

Long hours job as selling product to retailer.need to visit retailer after office hours Hardest part is have to mange the merchandiser.

Pros

good career

Cons

Fast pace company. Well equipped with updated infrastructure to analyse on different food matrix. Safety as priority, rules well implemented.

Pros

Friendly staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nestlé. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

4.9K
2.9K
1.4K

• Nestlé
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?