Nestlé

Nestlé Management reviews

In this company they are following Standard working procedures in each and every department. We do not require to do extra work. But we can not learn a lot in this company . Good working place. Continuous improvement is possible.Very good management.Job security is there.Learned more about quality control.Regular training will be given and updated knowledge will spread among employees to increase their work capacity and confidential levels.
Pros
Free pickup
Cons
bonus
poor management, absolutely no guidance at the start of the role. Left to handle and figure a lot of things on your own, manager does not know what she's doing and hence led to poor instructions and guidance. Blame pushing is very frequent, even to lower executive staff. Unfair pay, no work life balance - often having (and expected) to OT. No recognition of work, 0 respect given to you.
Pros
free nestle products
Cons
everything else
Like the flexi working hours there although many a times you cannot leave the at the earliest stipulated time. At least still can leave on time. Must install more 'human' aspect into the Human Resource management and to some managers.
The management emphasize talent grooming and many courses ans workshops are in place for the employees. The work culture is transparent and everyone is approachable and always willing to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Flexible working hours.
My work is to improve Production Efficiency and Production Schedule.• Complete end to end planning, direction and coordination of all the manufacturing process. I learn TPM, GMP, HACCP AND NCE My company management and co-workers are help to innovate new features in production as well as safety.
Pros
Team building, Goal Alingment
Cons
nothing
I had been with Nestle Infant Nutrition from 2009-2011, before I quit for personal reasons, and invited to rejoin in 2012.My day to day as a Senior Nutritional executive involved meeting my portfolio of clients, which included specialists, primarily O&Gs and paediatricians.It is my responsibility to ensure that doctors are informed and updated on my products, and my KPI involved a heavy aspect ofencouraging them to recommend my products to clients.This involved a great deal of follow ups, workshops, client relations building activities, product symposiums.The hardest part of the job is convincing doctors of the products efficacy and nevertheless, the most enjoyable part would be when I convince them to use my first product as first line.I am seeking a new opportunity not because of a push factor.Rather, Im truly ready and excited to be able to have an opportunity to put my existing skill sets acquired over the years in a different challenging role.More importantly, I am open to a new life outside of my country.I am open to jobs that involve client relations management, sales, training aspects.I do hope to hear from you.Cheers and RegardsChermaine.
Its been good moments working in Nestle. Got to learn lot of new things, how to handle team of more people. The management is well supportive & Co-operative. Co-workers & Production team are well reactive & helpful at all times. The hardest part of Job is in spite of finishing things much before target time still there is no work life balance. But the work i do i enjoy a lot as i get to involve with everyone including the production operators in the factory.
Pros
good learning & benefits
Cons
work / life balance