New Hope Community Services

New Hope Community Services Employee Reviews for Executive Administrative Assistant

Executive Administrative Assistant1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

Intimate Family Atmosphere (While Making a Real Difference)

Have you ever worked for a company where you felt truly valued? Having always worked for big corporations before my move to Maysville, I had not. NHCS is on another level when it comes to making their employees feel like family. No matter what you need, when you need it, or how difficult it is to obtain, someone in the office will make sure that you're taken care of. Ever had your vet bill paid by your boss? I have. I could go on and on about the familial vibe of NHCS but the true value of the company lies in what they do for the community. They are FULLY committed on a daily basis to making a positive difference in the lives of the people they service. I have witnessed clinicians, case managers, and therapeutic child specialists going above and beyond for their clients, taking phone calls and texts at two in the morning, staging interventions on a moment's notice, doing anything and everything they can and frequently doing so entirely pro bono. I know I may seem biased, due to the fact that I am still employed with NHCS, but I have never in my life worked for a company that felt more like home...and to know that I am also working for a company that is having such a monumental impact...it's truly an invaluable experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world. We're growing exponentially and hope to soon have a third location! Feel free to look us up if you're in need of our services!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Hope Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4