Nexia TS

Nexia TS Employee Reviews

A day in Nexia goes by quite fast depending on the workload given. The environment and staff there are very welcoming and very pleasant to be with. Overall, they're a good company to work with.
Have a great opportunity in the Company as I have engaged in listed company and IPO engagement. But there is no work life balance as many job will be assigned with minimum time spending.
Good place to work at as a intern able to learn new things, Good work life Balance and decent pay if you are a full timer. Ability to be exposed to different areas of industry.
Pros Good culture Nice colleagues flexible location is accessible Cons Remuneration low Not many benefits increment low bonus low not that well known within the top 10 audit firms
Able to practise and hone technical skills on accounting and finance. High autonomy in managing projects independently. Super long hours and meagre salary.
It was fun and enriching experience to intern at Nexia TS. Not only the seniors were friendly, they also trust in every intern abilities to complete the task given to them. Hence, interns are given a great autonomy in how they can conduct their audit procedures.
In Nexia TS, we work as team. We have professional guidance from the Directors. We work happily as a family with all departments when required. Even we will call upon after office hours, our team members are corporative and enjoy our work.
Pros
work as a team.
Cons
produce result within timeline, sometimes even with two days
  1. Employee Reviews