Nicoll Curtin

Nicoll Curtin Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews

Great place to work with the right attitude & approach to agency recruitment

I would highly recommended Nicoll Curtin to experienced and prospective recruiters who are seeking the right balance between the modern approach to agency recruitment whilst maintaining the enjoyable office atmosphere which makes this industry fun and enticing! Over 3+ years I was lucky enough to work with and learn from some great employees of the company and had the opportunity to progress within my role when warranted by my performance. With a brand new office in the CBD area in Singapore (as of March 2018) Nicoll Curtin offers a great place to work. A company that is well suited to self-starters and go-getters whilst still offering a level of training, support and L&D which is necessary in a diverse recruiting role.

Pros

Great office, Great people, Flexible culture for those who earn it, Excellent career progression on offer for those who work hard!

Cons

Slight tendency to rely on core clients, Will need to enjoy BD to excel, Singapore is still very much a satellite office, Company maintains primary focus on London & Switzerland offices.

Young, energetic and diverse office in Singapore.

Great company with great people.We're a fun, energetic and young office and most of us have started here as a trainee and worked our way up. Our culture allows outstanding people to be successful and enjoy working here. We put a lot of effort into assessing values and attitudes, as well as competency, during interviews. And then support with a dedicated L&D Director.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nicoll Curtin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nicoll Curtin with