Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Nike:

Nike Employee Reviews

Singapore23 reviews
A typical day at work involves helping customers pick the right shoe and promote new arrivals. Staff are also required to help out with storage and logistics.
Working at Nike was an amazing experience as it allowed me to gain more exposure and knowledge about people and their products and with that, I can use my knowledge taught to teach other people, in hopes that they get benefited from purchasing nike products.
Tiring on weekends and when there are good promotions. Learned about promoting of items, different type of shoes and apparels. Nike made me more confident as the job requires to communicate with customers.
Company management is definitely the best ever. However, store management and staff welfare are the worse. Leaders made staffs fight against each other for positions instead of working together as a team to achieve targets
The people there are very fun loving and are like family. Will learn lots of the technology of products. Although some managers may be unreasonable, the rest of the team was my favourite part of the job.
Great place, friendly workers, flexible but Low salary. Maybe increase salary slightly and more recognition towards staff developments and promotions.
I was working at the Nike factory outlet at Changi City Point. The culture of the store was amazing. Everyone was collaborative and it felt like a joint effort to provide the best shopping experience for the customers. Personally, I love the interaction and the brand so the job was definitely perfect for me.
It was a school intern at Nike. It really boost my confidence in talking to a customer and make friends with them. Overall I learnt a lot and had fun during that period of time.
A good place to work at but slow progression.

Alot of good benefits but pay was low at the point of time.

I love the workplace cultures is intresting
Productive and fun workplace to work in.
Everyday something new and interesting to learn and develop from such as communication and life skills.

Engage better with people and educating them on our products.
I learn to provide Customer Service, Counting of stocks, Visual Merchandising and basic Housekeeping.
I work well with my colleagues and I am able to work under pressure.
Pros
Staff discount
Daily work:Projects/meetings/engaging consumers
What I learned: Management skills/project management

Management: Too many different departments, slightly unstructured

Workplace Culture: Fun, engaging, vibrant

Hardest Part: Meeting project targets and goals

Enjoyable Part: Learning & fun colleagues
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Working extra hard during holiday seasons.
Able to travel to SEA for market survey with the stakeholders
Award ceremony for yearly (chance of a lifetime to travel all the way to USA NIKE CAMPUS
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
It was a super productive and fun environment where the motto "Just do it!" is embedded in all staff. The office allows the staff to have their own exercise activities and encourages the staff to be fit. They incentived the staff by providing footwear, clothes wear to encourage a healthy lifestyle
A lot of commitment required even from part timers.
Other part timers were very nice and made a lot of friends but the full timers are very close and bias.

Many cliques in workplace which makes it not productive. Part timers are expected of many things.

Unreasonable management overall.
Pros
some staffs are very nice
Cons
a lot of commitment expected
Long hours of standing, really minimum wage. Not worth it. However, the workmates there are fun. Converse with tourists and locals. The pay rate wasn’t worth the long hours.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Long Hours
I stay near the location and its easy for me to go to work. And the colleagues all use to be my friends. Helping the customer to get what their needs instead of theor wants. Like a proper shoe for their purpose.
A typical day at work is to talk to colleagues in different countries and try to achieve things remotely. Colleagues are usually genuine and friendly.
Pros
Casual Dresscode, Flexi hours
Cons
Collaborate with US can be challenging due to time zone and locations
I have met many new people and gained a lot of experience because of my job role which requires me to meet people and be outgoing
Pros
free breakfast, lunch and transport
Cons
distance is too far, work hours are too long
Overall, a good place to be working at. There is work life balance, they are very people oriented and customer oriented.
*one of my daily task to check my staff and assessing them their duties to discuss them their priorities for the week or the whole month. i group them in a team so that they can work as a group and share each strategies to get their goal. for me i dont find the hardest part of my job because all my staff participate on what ive command and i enjoying my job simply because the whole management and staff are thoughtful and cheerful.
Pros
free meal
Cons
mall hours