NIKE

NIKE Employee Reviews

Singapore29 reviews

Found 29 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,998 reviews

Pretty awesome company to work

its a pretty good company to work. people are prioritized and there is a pretty good team work within the organization. HR is always there to check the people and team.

Typical Retail Workplace

Pros: 1) Work life balance (no OT’s) 2) Raffles for good sneakers 3) Big discount at employee store purchase Cons: 1) Little or no career advancement/ prospect2) outsource HR are terrible. Delay/ no reply or never solve any issue. 3) Management doesn’t really value the staffs effort. They only choose who they wanna bond with. The term “inclusion” is really hard at workplace

Pros

Commission base as a whole, acceptable working schedule to stay productive

Cons

Unclear communication and feedback

Fun and easy

Really easy retail job, fun coworkers and good culture. It was really boring when dead tho and some managers sucked. You're on your feet for a long time to on concrete floors.

Great culture

Just a part-time sales associate and undergraduate student who needs to use Indeed for a research paper. Anyways, everyone is extra friendly and the culture is super supportive. If you need spare cash, part-timing at Nike is really awesome.

Pros

Everyone helps out

Cons

Maybe the average or lower than average pay of $8SGD/Hour

Productive and Fun Workplace

A typical day at work involves helping customers pick the right shoe and promote new arrivals. Staff are also required to help out with storage and logistics.

Fun workplace

Working at Nike was an amazing experience as it allowed me to gain more exposure and knowledge about people and their products and with that, I can use my knowledge taught to teach other people, in hopes that they get benefited from purchasing nike products.

Good

Tiring on weekends and when there are good promotions. Learned about promoting of items, different type of shoes and apparels. Nike made me more confident as the job requires to communicate with customers.

Bad management

Company management is definitely the best ever. However, store management and staff welfare are the worse. Leaders made staffs fight against each other for positions instead of working together as a team to achieve targets

Pretty good

The people there are very fun loving and are like family. Will learn lots of the technology of products. Although some managers may be unreasonable, the rest of the team was my favourite part of the job.

Great but short time

Great place, friendly workers, flexible but Low salary. Maybe increase salary slightly and more recognition towards staff developments and promotions.

Amazing work place

I was working at the Nike factory outlet at Changi City Point. The culture of the store was amazing. Everyone was collaborative and it felt like a joint effort to provide the best shopping experience for the customers. Personally, I love the interaction and the brand so the job was definitely perfect for me.

Internship

It was a school intern at Nike. It really boost my confidence in talking to a customer and make friends with them. Overall I learnt a lot and had fun during that period of time.

Productive place to work

A good place to work at but slow progression. Alot of good benefits but pay was low at the point of time. I love the workplace cultures is intresting

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace to work in. Everyday something new and interesting to learn and develop from such as communication and life skills. Engage better with people and educating them on our products.

productive and fun workplace

I learn to provide Customer Service, Counting of stocks, Visual Merchandising and basic Housekeeping. I work well with my colleagues and I am able to work under pressure.

Pros

Staff discount

Review of Nike

Daily work:Projects/meetings/engaging consumers What I learned: Management skills/project management Management: Too many different departments, slightly unstructured Workplace Culture: Fun, engaging, vibrant Hardest Part: Meeting project targets and goals Enjoyable Part: Learning & fun colleagues

Pros

Employee discounts

Cons

Working extra hard during holiday seasons.

Sport environment & teamwork

Able to travel to SEA for market survey with the stakeholders Award ceremony for yearly (chance of a lifetime to travel all the way to USA NIKE CAMPUS

Pros

Good benefits

Productive and fun environment

It was a super productive and fun environment where the motto "Just do it!" is embedded in all staff. The office allows the staff to have their own exercise activities and encourages the staff to be fit. They incentived the staff by providing footwear, clothes wear to encourage a healthy lifestyle

Bad management

A lot of commitment required even from part timers. Other part timers were very nice and made a lot of friends but the full timers are very close and bias. Many cliques in workplace which makes it not productive. Part timers are expected of many things. Unreasonable management overall.

Pros

some staffs are very nice

Cons

a lot of commitment expected

Fun and flexible

Being a full-time student who can only work part time job, it is a great deal that the Nike I work at allows me to construct my own shift schedule. Another thing is that I have always been interested in sports and shoes. So working at Nike just helped me learn more about the technology the brand uses and I also get to know more about athletes that work with Nike.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

Long hours standing

Fun & productive workplace!

Long hours of standing, really minimum wage. Not worth it. However, the workmates there are fun. Converse with tourists and locals. The pay rate wasn’t worth the long hours.

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NIKE with

• NIKE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?