Ninja Van

Ninja Van Employee Reviews

Fun

Working with ninja van taught me a lot of things. Being patient with customers is one very important lesson for us. Working in the rain or under the hot sun is not really an issue for me. What matters is that the customers parcels is delivered on time and in good condition. So long as they are happy, i'm happy too.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Nil

Satisfied Employee

Being part of Ninja Van Family and as a ninja van rider I could say that I was really amazed because the people that I had met here was very kind and accomodating, they will never put you down instead they would push you inorder to be more confident in everything that you do.They taught me how to be more efficient and effective ninja van rider..I would never forget all the learnings that they've imparted inorder to grow professionaly..I really had a good time working in this kind of company.Thank you for everything that you've done! God bless!

Fun

Work life balance but very low salary. The management is good at the same time my colleagues are fun. The salary is low although there is an annual increase.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low salary

Lingkungan kerja yang produktif dan nyaman

Saya ingin melamar kerja di Helper gudang Ninja Van

Pros

Makan siang gratis, dan sebagai nya

Cons

Waktu istirahat cukup sedikit

Ninja Van là 1 nơi làm việc rất tốt

Ninja Van là 1 nơi làm việc rất tốt dành cho những bạn muốn khám phá và thử thách năng lực . cấp quản lý và điều kiện làm việc của công ty đối với nhân viên rất tốt .

Fun work place and enjoy working

very good company, easy to learn there system like in the app.for the rider no hustle in the side of rider easy to reschedule, cancelation, and POD of the parcel.

fast-paced working environment

The customer Service industry can be hard but Ninja Van makes it easier compared to other companies as they have their own strategic plan and system to assist the client.

Pros

fun team mate and leader

Cons

less than moderate work/life balance

Challenging

Challenging but useful, there are only thing a person that is a bad assets to the company but they did not notice it, they give pressure the employees ,

Its goof

Enjoy working there with colleagues.Learned how to manage and plan the journey to deliver the package.Everyone is good and kind.Hardest part is of course the customer.

Fun and Challenging

Overall was great working place until new regional people start practicing bad politics habits, causing unnecessary stress across all Department. Should change the mindset of being selfish and improvise teamwork effort from top to bottom.

Pros

Great acknowledgement

Cons

Regional politics

Fun workplace but stressful

I'd say if you want to start you first job then it's a good place to start at but for future advancements I think you'd be not suited well here. That's all

No wlb. Very social environment

Good if you have good colleagues or if you can mix with the right group and like-minded group of colleagues. Overall chill culture however things are still unstructured and change frequently.. it can be hectic at times where you face numerous urgent tasks at one point till you don't even have time to breathe.

Productive and Knowledgeable experience

When I was in Ninjvan i learned how to control the production even in worst situation, how to manage people under my team and actual process of the production. When it comes to workplace culture all of our supervisors ang manager are very good when it comes to managing their people in floor, the most enjoyable part in my job is the every day living with my workmate

Pros

free meal

Cons

long hour of work but enjoyable

Exciting/stressful/

They have customers that unreachable the time you deliver they have customers can talk you a bad words and also they have a smile you you got a tip from the customer,, 🤭😁😁😁💕😁😁😁

Pros

No free lounch

Cons

Long hours and no overtime

Job is fine, great incentives but bad management

Bad management; tolerates thieves and employees with bad behaviors even if you report them. Important lang sa kanila KPI. Kahit pagod na at nagkakasakit na, yun pa rin priority.May incentives kaso anlaki ng kaltas for "withholding tax" na walang breakdown. Walang 2316 yearly to know if nababayaran at kung magkano nababayaran tlga sa taxes.Chill lang though. Kaso walang overtime, or at least sa area namin pahirapan magrequest ng OT. Isusumbat ung idle time raw.Palakasan system. Magtatagal ka if may kapit ka. Tas tinotolerate din nila mga riders kahit maraming mali na, lalo kung kakilala/kamaganak nila.Hindi fair yung grievance system.They don't care much sa tao. They only care sa KPIs. Tas pag magraraise ka ng concerns antagal maactionan. Pero antaas ng expectations sa LM employees tas tatakutin ng NTE. Pero pag ibang dept, waley. Nganga.

Pros

Incentives, no uniform

Cons

Bad management, pahirapan OT madalas wala, tolerates bad behavior as long as nahihit ang KPIs

Relax and fun working place

The hadest part of the is rainy day.Bcoz if very diffecult to see the way you goingThe you need to protect the parcels into the water That why the rainy days is the diffecult days

Pros

Free gasoline

Cons

Long hour

Productive workplace

A place were you can start your carrier in a logistics company, as a warehouse supervisor it takes you to grow yourself in how to manage the floor and man power allotment

Pros

Free meals

Work as a team

My learned about this companyis Time management to dispatch and time of travel.my hardest job is if lazada and shopee is sale but I enjoy because of teamwork.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Extend

Fun work place. And have a good considerate hub heads.

Working in ninjavan is very exciting because you will meet different kind of people. Learn how to plan your work. Handle your parcel safely and learn to have a good communication skill in and out your office. And is happy to work their coz we treat each other us a family.

Pros

Free gas, and parking fee.

Cons

Exact hours

Working for ninja van as a driver is worst

Those who wish to work for ninja van as a driver becareful.As a free lance, you maybe earn $0.90 to $1.70 per parcel. But if you delivery at the wrong timing, you will penalties for aless $70 to $100 per time slot. Ninja van working hours aless 12 to 14 hours per day if the give you alot of parcel. You may have not time to have your lunch or dinner if you have lot of parcel as you don have enough time to eat at all.

Pros

No pros, daily very stressful

Cons

Super long hour and very heavy penalty

A very challenging job to practice your customer service skills.

Everyday is a challenging day for me working as a Delivery Rider in Ninja Van with a twist of surprises. I am thankful to this company for giving me such challenge to widen my knowledge and enhance my skills in customer service. I enjoyed the work and the people around me. Officers are easy to deal with when it comes to assting the riders concern. The hardest part of the job for me is dealing with my unlucky days during my delivery in which I have to figure it out how to overcome it.

Pros

Free gasoline, Extra maintenance for your motorcycle

Cons

Late 2nd wave deliveries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ninja Van. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ninja Van with

• Ninja Van
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?