Nippon Paint

Nippon Paint Employee Reviews

Need to better communicate goals

Management is not aligned and give inconsistent messages to employees and don't provide great feedback. Many employees are unhappy and don't support eachother.

Not bad

Overall not bad. Most people are nice. A few insecure managers. Small facility under a big umbrella. Loosing some power after merging with another company. Good benefits. Not much room to growth.

Ambiance exécrable au labo colorimétrie

L'ambiance au labo colorimétrie est exécrable. L'encadrement reconnait avoir un problème avec un salarié toxique. J'ai eu énormément de mal à m'intégrer. A fuir!

Not that much great place to work

People won't get an essence of connection in the job. This will in return affect your performance indirectly, also you won't get the support of the senior person to rectify things. No work-life balance will be asked work on holidays.

Necessita de gestão e foco nos clientes

Empresa possui excelentes produtos mas necessita gestão para fluir e alavancar crescimento.

Pros

Pagamento em dia

Cons

Plano de convênio médico individual

You will learn everything.

Overall is good and you can have good environment. Good people and managementVery pleasant place. Lot of new things that you can learn. Good salary as well.

Pros

Ot claim

Cons

Schedule work

Fast paced no have time for life

The job is rush but the culture work is boring ..because just park at the site and seat ...just wait customer arrive and explain to them about our product which mean is paint

Pros

Get elaun and good salary

Cons

No time for our life

Nice work place

Work easily, all staf is supportive good working place.After that i am working at videocon ind.ltd. whane videocon is wind-up from jodhpur that time i found this job. After 1 year nippon paint also wind-up from jodhpur that's time i leave this job.

Management is dirty and so is literally everything else

Seemed like a decent place to work at first. Soon realized that management is sleezy, definitely plays favorites, and don't care about the average worker. Management will make you work in bad weather and mandatory overtime while they barely work and seem to never be around. Little chance of moving up unless you honestly get lucky or know somebody. Management will fire you at a moments notice, whether you make a mistake or show up 5 minutes late. I've seen them fire two people in their 60s who were months away from retirement and nobody could fathom why. There are also people working there who've been working there for 15+ years and have been denied every chance to move up. Besides that, everything in the plant is broken busted and dirty. Locker rooms are dirty. Lunchroom infested with mice. Highly recommend staying away at all costs.

Pros

Cons

Too many

Some officers in management treat not officially they take things personaly so they nake environment very difficult to rely. They dont want anyone to make a good place for oneself. Other than nippon paint is very systematic company with tough rules and regulations.

Good experience

A lot more features and advantages I learn it should be taken from the senior level managementI must carry those learning in my features growths in every aspect.

Competitive work culture

One of the Good MNC to work with. Young employees having good skills. No politics. Good work culture. But salary part it's not good. But over all as organisation it's really good.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Salary is not upto the mark

Great experiance

The culture of the company is very good and here I get to learn something new and feel energatic. To innovate and I do.and every day And I like sales because here I get to learn something new in daily life

Okay

Working with this is good for me. The official are good over here and ready to help you all the time when you want support from them its a good organization to work

Nice experience to being a part of their team

Nice Experience to being there. A lot of knowledge you can get while you works here. Every one who’s have opportunities to work there, grab it and you will get amazing experience.

Nippon Experience

Nippon give me a wonderful experience. I learn a lot about business. And also built me a perfect business man. I hope it will help me a long way of my life.

Nice place to gain experience

The good things my last employer have nice working environment, people and management. they did good job for person that new in the industry. they train employee to for better performance. so much good experience and learning in this company.

Pros

Good employment benefits in terms of number of days of annual leave & employer's EPF contribution.

Cons

No so much difficult in this company.

Very Good on Job Training

-Willing to train staff that is willing to learn.Very good job prospects -Good management -Teamwork -open door policy -Good and fair salary and treatment.

This company very good

Good for life balance..can improve skill and have benefit for workers.. the work culture is good for newcomers.is easy to learn with S.O.P and guide from the senior

Feels like high school

What I mean by high school? The cubicles are divided by race. One race talk to one race only unless necessary. Break time also same. Got three race, and all three race have their own table and group. Very weird experience. Then around evening the upper floor (executives? not sure) come down and disturb the ladies that's still there. Ladies that got disturbed just laughed it off even tho it's a clear harassment move (hint: pinching somewhere back and then laugh). I couldn't say much as I was just part time interning there. Left after few months.

Pros

Good pay for part time, nicely stocked pantry, seniors are very respectful of each other but not that friendly

Cons

Back to high school experience, one particular race will hangout during break and gossip, backdated/predatory higher ranking men culture there

Multi national but local culture

Good benefits holidays and bonus annual , always received salary on time but local culture makes it hard to stay. You really have to put all your effort to.stick with the company. Company wont teach you and take you with you. Youll have to learn as fast as you can.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nippon Paint. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Nippon Paint with

• Nippon Paint
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?