NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd
View all NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd reviews

NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd

NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd Employee Review

Poor management, long working hour

It is a company with poor management, long working hour, need to OT frequently, too many jobs, unable to finish within working hour, pay is not good, poor promotion and increment

Same location

Should have better management

Staff was forced to stay back. A OT workplace culture . Nice colleague to work with Low salary outpay. Workloadmoderate. Good location Not flexible.
Same location

A great place to work with understanding management staffs and co-operative sub-ordinates.

My company deals in freight forwarding business. I am in the airfreight division - managing the entire facility with the help of fellow Managers. My 22 years of experience has made me a great player in this industry with exposures spanning all levels of the business. My higher management has placed great trust in me and would always give a listening ear to my opinions and proposals. I have great and hardworking co-workers - with whom I get sufficient co-operation to achieve our targeted goals. Constant improvement on work processes in order to satisfy demanding customers becomes the toughest part of my job. Winning the customers over and maintaining such customers with excellent level of service becomes the most enjoyable part of my job - especially when such businesses bring in additional revenue for the company.

Pros

We have an excellent Operations Team which is able to cater to customers needs and requirements.

Cons

As sales have become very competitive, we tend to lose out on generating new sales for the company.

Join at your own risk

Please do not join this company as they are good in making use of people. This statement is coming for a staff who was employed by them for more than 2 years. I was deployed in their Airfreight Operations and I will share the pros and cons of joining this company. Pros:- Many things to learn. - Good for those for wants to move on in the Freight forwarding field.- Training was provided. Cons: - Toxic environment.- Lack of manpower so you will be doing 2-3 people’s job. - Long working hours. - Low pay- Senior staffs are very good at throwing their work to you. - Airfreight managers are completely USELESS WITH ATTITUDE ISSUES! They are totally not helpful at all and are only sitting down in their air-conditioned office all the time. - You will be penalized if you make a simple mistake, while no one will appreciate if you have done something well. - Was paid as a Junior officer, however, was tasked to lead the department without any additional pay. - You will be pressurized by the management for day-to-day operational matters. - You will be targeted if you go against the management as well. - If you report anything to the Human Resource Department, they will not to ANYTHING, so they are useless as well! - You will be called in a meeting room by the useless Airfreight Managers and will be insulted and scolded for not following the so-called procedures or SOP! - The list can go on, but I will put a stop since I have given up in this Company and that’s the reason why I left. After all the Pros and Cons stated by a EX staff, all I would say is that join this -

Pros

Nothing Great!

Cons

Bad Management, Long Work Hours &

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd with

NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• NNR Global Logistics (S) Pte Ltd
  • Poor management, long working hour