Novartis
Coronavirus update
Information from Novartis:

Novartis Employee Reviews

Singapore48 reviews
Nice working environment. Good compensation package. as MNC, the job stability is an issue especially for the R&D sector. However, it is a good working experience.
Managers are not transparent in their target setting
Feedback from staffs to HR were not translated into action as HR is relatively powerless

Pay package is competitive vs market
workplace has good welfare, celebrates many different festives, get to eat delicious meals and celebrate festives with collegues. good experience to bond
I enjoyed my time at NVS, despite the many challenges. I learnt a great deal and made some wonderful friends. NVS was a career milestone in many ways.
Novartis Provides A Very Professional Working Environment And Has High Ethical Standards. Management Values The Career Progression Of The Employees. The Company Is Also Known To Have Good Remuneration Package And Employee Benefits.
A co which hold ethics and values above anything. Cares and invests into its people and have amazing products that truly make a difference for patients. Has heart in right place as it provides medicine-access to those who cannot afford.
Challenging environment due to the start up commissioning process and its a good learning platform. Able to adapt the progressive fast working culture.
It would assure one to be better in all aspects when you pursue interest outside the company, such would be in work and people. It takes out the best in you. It would be a place so difficult to part from.
Pros
great facilities
Cons
'na
routine challenging job. Need to monitor and operate utility and ensure no impact to the production. Challenging yet fun job because of helpful colleagues. Good place to work overall
Pros
Adequate self development trainings
Cons
Long Hours
A good working environment.
No partiality, equal opportunity & benefits will given to the capable/right person.

Friendly & productive working environment.
I was attached to Novartis for my internship. I learnt many things over there with regards to quality assurance and operations. The management team was very approachable and friendly. They were always there to hold your hand when you needed help and they imparted the necessary skills in me for me to do my job as an intern effectively.
I worked in the QA department and it was fun as I had a team to work with. I learn a lot about pharmaceutical production. my colleague was very interested in teaching since I was there for my internship.
Pros
Free Lunch
Excellent and friendly working environment. Very helpful and easy to learn and cope. Good work life balance making working life less stressful. Although there is only one canteen, the food is relatively good and cheap.
Result driven, collaborative and importance given to values and behaviours while achieving objectives .
Leadership , coaching and talent development is given importance

D&I is part of hiring and work culture

Poor Managers with no respect for Ethics, Novartis Values behaviours in newly created divisions.

Change management can be improved further
Preferred change for better solution and improvement.
High investment to R&D

Dynamic environment

High chance to transfer to another deparment

Highly requires people leadership and change agility.
monitoring is the main part of my job as well as performing daily routine logging and checks for all the equipment.. involves in maintenance activities weekly and monthly.. raising work notification for spoiled equipment and approving permit to work for contractors after reviewing related RA..
Pros
food prices cheaper
Work and have a place to be stable.
very fast paced

job have some good and bad

depending on department, work/life balance may defer.

always on the ball and no room for complacency
Pros
free lunch
Cons
physical and mental burn
bad company culture though they desperately tried to salvage the situation. low morale, not engaged and motivated at work. feels like everyone just wants to get over and done with their job to go home everyday.

poor management. decision making process is too long due to indecisiveness and nobody dares to take responsibility. promote the undeserving people. no career progression.
Pros
Cons
poor management, bad company culture, no career progression
It has an engaging, relaxed atmosphere, where during lunch hours you can choose to relax over a game of pool, foosball or table tennis. However, some departments seem particularly busy and there should be more cooperativeness amongst different departments to ensure that effective work is in place
Pros
Pool Table, Foosball, Table Tennis
Cons
Workplace Location is far
The management in Novartis takes a strong view on finance and leadership. As such it has great expertise in this area. I feel that medical and research support can be improved. Nevertheless, it is a good company with lots of opportunities.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Work Life Balance
diverse culture.