Novartis

Novartis Employee Reviews

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,497 reviews

Best job I have

Interactive management, great collaboration among team-members, great employment benefits, work life balance, good compensation and friendly environment

Productive and Fun Work Place

A typical day at Novartis is just doing your job as everyday you will be doing the same things like collecting samples, taking the samples and measuring them.

Team based environment, barely get to interact with other teams

Managers are not transparent in their target setting Feedback from staffs to HR were not translated into action as HR is relatively powerless Pay package is competitive vs market

Good work life balance

Nice working environment. Good compensation package. as MNC, the job stability is an issue especially for the R&D sector. However, it is a good working experience.

Productive work place

workplace has good welfare, celebrates many different festives, get to eat delicious meals and celebrate festives with collegues. good experience to bond

Serious, Finite Resources, Process driven

I enjoyed my time at NVS, despite the many challenges. I learnt a great deal and made some wonderful friends. NVS was a career milestone in many ways.

Novartis Is A Good Company To Work In.

Novartis Provides A Very Professional Working Environment And Has High Ethical Standards. Management Values The Career Progression Of The Employees. The Company Is Also Known To Have Good Remuneration Package And Employee Benefits.

Best employer one can ever get

A co which hold ethics and values above anything. Cares and invests into its people and have amazing products that truly make a difference for patients. Has heart in right place as it provides medicine-access to those who cannot afford.

Good Learning Platform

Challenging environment due to the start up commissioning process and its a good learning platform. Able to adapt the progressive fast working culture.

Best place to learn things.

It would assure one to be better in all aspects when you pursue interest outside the company, such would be in work and people. It takes out the best in you. It would be a place so difficult to part from.

Pros

great facilities

Cons

'na

productive and helpful colleagues

routine challenging job. Need to monitor and operate utility and ensure no impact to the production. Challenging yet fun job because of helpful colleagues. Good place to work overall

Pros

Adequate self development trainings

Cons

Long Hours

Productive workplace

Typical day at work usually involved by gaining additional knowledge regarding pharmaceutical companies and productions. I have learned how to produce tablets and how to measure the quality of the tablets using various ways. The management is good and the workplace culture is positively good. The most enjoyable part of the job is to manage the quality of the tablets.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Traveling distance and traffic

Productive & friendly work place

A good working environment. No partiality, equal opportunity & benefits will given to the capable/right person. Friendly & productive working environment.

Learnt many things here

I was attached to Novartis for my internship. I learnt many things over there with regards to quality assurance and operations. The management team was very approachable and friendly. They were always there to hold your hand when you needed help and they imparted the necessary skills in me for me to do my job as an intern effectively.

It was a interesting experience

I worked in the QA department and it was fun as I had a team to work with. I learn a lot about pharmaceutical production. my colleague was very interested in teaching since I was there for my internship.

Pros

Free Lunch

Working environment

Excellent and friendly working environment. Very helpful and easy to learn and cope. Good work life balance making working life less stressful. Although there is only one canteen, the food is relatively good and cheap.

learning and development was good

Result driven, collaborative and importance given to values and behaviours while achieving objectives . Leadership , coaching and talent development is given importance D&I is part of hiring and work culture Poor Managers with no respect for Ethics, Novartis Values behaviours in newly created divisions. Change management can be improved further

Good branded generic company

Sandoz has a good range of specialist products which are well received by specialists and Gp's. Good corporate culture with all the compliance processes in place.

Pros

Good sales support

Cons

Not enough marketing support

Innovative ans changeable work place

Preferred change for better solution and improvement. High investment to R&D Dynamic environment High chance to transfer to another deparment Highly requires people leadership and change agility.

relaxing working environment

monitoring is the main part of my job as well as performing daily routine logging and checks for all the equipment.. involves in maintenance activities weekly and monthly.. raising work notification for spoiled equipment and approving permit to work for contractors after reviewing related RA..

Pros

food prices cheaper

Work based

Work and have a place to be stable. very fast paced job have some good and bad depending on department, work/life balance may defer. always on the ball and no room for complacency

Pros

free lunch

Cons

physical and mental burn

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novartis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2K