NTT DATA Services
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from NTT DATA Services:

NTT DATA Services Salary & Benefits reviews: Desktop Support Technician

Good people, corporate offices could be better. Overall good work environments with little issues. Opportunities for advancement are rare. Compensation is OK but could be more liberal.
I worked this position for 5 years before NTT DATA bought Dell Services. In that time, the people that I worked with were outstanding and most of my coworkers continued with NTT DATA after the purchase. Unfortunately, the amount of work that is being placed on the on-site technicians is growing because NTT is not enforcing the contract that I worked on. They are allowing tasks, that the contract states should be Projects, to be labeled as Business-as-usual (BAU) and overworking the on-site technicians with deadlines that impact on the regular day-to-day workflow of those same technicians.
Pros
Great associates, decent pay
Cons
Few (if any) raises or bonuses, Management doesn't seem to care about the employees.
Still, new to the company to make any general statement but I think they are a good company to work for. I will try as time go by to update my review and compensation update.
HR is borderline non existent, many had issues getting paid correctly and on time. Tickets take days for response. Health insurance plans are terrible. Client company or employee provides all tools for job, NTT provides nothing. Sick time cut in half 401k barely has positive rate of return and match is cut in half. Tuition reimbursement cut completely Doesn't provide extra compensation for on call periods. Stagnant wages. No opportunity to move up. Bonuses non-existant. Pay doesn't match cost of living in area. Upper management never interacts with employees.
Pros
Client location and customers are usually nice
Cons
Everything I listed
Nothing to say negative. Everything is good. Fixed pay. Encashment of leaves. But you need at least two years without vacation to accumulate enough balance to encash.
They don't pay employees what they're worth, resulting in high turnaround. The insurance is horrible. I've had to have my doctor prescribe another medication because, between the mandatory 90-day supply and high deductable, I can't afford the prescribed (generic) medication.
Pros
Can telecommute
Cons
Low bad, cut rate insurance, high stress
spend alot of time with this company and would love to return to them. if a job was offered to me i would move anywhere to work with them again. only bad thing was the pay but I was in AZ so its the market.
Typical of large, corporate black hole types of companies - there is nowhere to go and no useful raises if you are not senior level by job title or management.
Pros
None that I have experienced yet
Cons
Expensive, low quality health insurance, low pay, no advancement prospects unless senior level or management, they are like Dell in that the corporate structure is top heavy with management.
Their is no work life balance at this company, they don't listen to the employee's needs versus what the company wants. The company wants you to just give up everything for them.
Pros
Can't think of any pros on this job
Cons
Work hours and days, pay is medium no benefits, no holidays
Not easy to upgrade your skills, work lie balance is not at all possille. Management is not up to the mark.. they often ask you to work later nights. Salary will not be good
NTT Data employees are trapped in an unenviable situation. No raises, bonuses, yet losing ground to paying into benefits and losing other perks.