NTT DATA Services

NTT DATA Services Culture reviews

NTT staff were all friendly and easily to reached. They always engaged their employees to participate in upcoming trends. They always have time to meet with their employees and have a small talk regarding of their work which help us build more trust and confidence with them.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Learned how to manage the team and technology. Learned how to handle the work pressure, Liked daily work challenges. Interested to work with my team members
Pros
Team Dinner for every quarter
I enjoy working with NTT as a team lead, I learned new technology and encouraged team meetings good management hard working worked under pressure
Good place to Work strategies for improving the transport chain, customer service and cost savings associated with your tasks. They optimize merchandise management systems and act as troubleshooter. They analyze the European inbound / outbound delivery performance and optimize the transportation management system. You coordinate with your team the European Central and Local Distribution Centers and are always looking for the optimization of our transport routes. New distribution centers require your guidance and support.