NTUC Fairprice
NTUC Fairprice Employee Review

员工态度差

November 24, 2019
虽然我不是你们公司的员工,我是个送货员,你们tampines mall NTUC 的收货员态度非常非常的差,几乎每天都会听到她在乱骂人,给人感觉她好像看人不顺眼就会开口是也骂不是也骂,有的还会听到她叫人去死一些不好听的语言,里面有些员工态度也不友善,希望贵公司的高层能够处理你们员工的态度,不管我们是送货的还是顾客都不希望有这些不友善的对待,谢谢
July 26, 2017
Same location
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Tampines
You get to work with friendly people and you get to learn the basics of customers service even though sometimes customers can be tough at times, but nothing that can be settled.
Pros
Fun working Environment
February 28, 2017
Same location
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Tampines
I have learnt hw to put the product at shelves I have learnt how to check expire date I know hw to check the items Be confident
Pros
Groceries
Cons
Long hour
August 19, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department