NTUC Fairprice
NTUC Fairprice Employee Review

Experience

January 22, 2020
It was a learning journey for me. Throughout my time there, I was exposed to different work ethics and the true definition of team spirit. It was indeed an eye opener and a memorable experience.
January 5, 2016
Same role
Cashier/ Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) - Bukit Timah Plaza
I learnt to be more detailed and attentive to the demands of the customers. The management was easy to talk to, easy to relate to and I can go to the supervisors anytime I feel uncomfortable. I also learnt to be patient and understanding, the co-workers are easy to get along with and the camaraderie between co-workers, supervisors and managers.
Cons
Overly demanding customers.
August 19, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department
July 31, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Sembawang
I only can say that their arrangements of staffs are very poor. I work as a temperature screener in morning shift suppose is 2 persons but end up only me alone go toilet or lunch hours are so diffcult but in afternoon shift got 2 persons can take turn to go. That's all I wan to say.