NTUC Fairprice
NTUC Fairprice Employee Review

Experience

July 31, 2020
I only can say that their arrangements of staffs are very poor. I work as a temperature screener in morning shift suppose is 2 persons but end up only me alone go toilet or lunch hours are so diffcult but in afternoon shift got 2 persons can take turn to go. That's all I wan to say.
August 19, 2020
Same role
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department
May 21, 2020
Same role
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Blk 202 Hougang
I need to take customer temperature and scanning of identity card under the sun. I have to guide customer how to qr code download Apps, help them to key in their information. Too many work to do at this outlet and have to work under the sun.
May 29, 2020
Same location
Retail Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) - Sembawang
Working well with elderly colleagues made me become more caring of the surrounding and working equipment as safety is always important. This would be a good starting point for youngsters to experience the working world and at the same time make new friends and learn life experiences from the elderly as to how one should treat the people and things around you.