NTUC Fairprice
NTUC Fairprice Employee Review

Good working environment

November 20, 2019
Verry good Company benefits and working Environment the best place to work. Fresh food have a fod safety standards can learn more about food safety and other training
August 19, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department
July 31, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Sembawang
I only can say that their arrangements of staffs are very poor. I work as a temperature screener in morning shift suppose is 2 persons but end up only me alone go toilet or lunch hours are so diffcult but in afternoon shift got 2 persons can take turn to go. That's all I wan to say.
June 23, 2020
store keeper (Former Employee) - Serangoon
a good place to work. Sometime difficult to handle stock during CNY/ Christmas, because a lot of incoming stock/ promotions. good benefits for workers in term of training.
Pros
birthday celebration for individual staff
Cons
no fix hours breaks for staff
  1. Good working environment