NTUC Fairprice
NTUC Fairprice Employee Review

Supervisor

January 10, 2020
Bpp branch 的人事上有很大的问题。 1,小题大做 2,喜欢在客户前苛刻大声指责你。 3,必须早去15分钟和晚回30~40分钟。结账,但不包括工作时间。No OT. 4,多数员工的素质有问题。喜欢大声嚷嚷,推卸责任。
September 13, 2016
Same location
Part time Cashier (Current Employee) - Bukit Panjang Plaza
when you handle difficult/ fussy customers, you have to identified their feeling either unhappy or sad shopping experieced management very understanding the problems facing by all cashiers at the counter. Co-workers all are supportive and team work Hardest part are when get scolded by customers because of promotion items/ wrong price or customers get rotten fruits/ spoil items The most enjoyable part is when you get friendly/good customer
Pros
Annual Dinner and Dance
Cons
short breaks, working hour till midnight
August 19, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department
July 31, 2020
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Sembawang
I only can say that their arrangements of staffs are very poor. I work as a temperature screener in morning shift suppose is 2 persons but end up only me alone go toilet or lunch hours are so diffcult but in afternoon shift got 2 persons can take turn to go. That's all I wan to say.