NTUC Fairprice
NTUC Fairprice Employee Review

Worst company to work with!

May 21, 2020
I need to take customer temperature and scanning of identity card under the sun. I have to guide customer how to qr code download Apps, help them to key in their information. Too many work to do at this outlet and have to work under the sun.
August 19, 2020
Same role
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Marine Parade
Quite tiring because I was in non-food department. The team leader is absolutely unreasonable and impatient. She blames me that I told the manager that the roster had not been released yet during my second day(by right, my roster should be released on first day). She scolds her department members for unreasonably and ridiculously. On the other hand. there is also a lazy NTUC boy who walks around, use mobile phone and always talks to the merchandisers unnecessarily. I had been doing most of the replenishing work and he did little. He has bad temper and terrible attitude by yelling toward his colleagues and merchandisers. Quite a number of temp staff left because of these two black sheep. Overall, it has been a disaster in NTUC Marine Parade non-food department.
Pros
Not bad pay during COVID-19 period
Cons
Two disrespectful staff in my department
July 31, 2020
Same role
Temporary Staff (Former Employee) - Sembawang
I only can say that their arrangements of staffs are very poor. I work as a temperature screener in morning shift suppose is 2 persons but end up only me alone go toilet or lunch hours are so diffcult but in afternoon shift got 2 persons can take turn to go. That's all I wan to say.
January 16, 2017
Same location
Ntuc food packer (Former Employee) - Hougang mall
The whole experience was enriching and challenging . Though it was new and demanding at first , the senior workers assisted me and made me more comfortable and as time pass I became more ok with all the work load passed to me .
Pros
more convenient to purchase food produces
  1. Worst company to work with!