NTUC Fairprice Employee Reviews in Bukit Merah
Bukit Merah3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 104 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Working in NTUC Fairprice is fun. You get to interact with a lot of people, that includes fellow colleagues and different types of customers. Aside from that, management is real good too. It's like working with your family.
Near my place of residence and perfect time for me too.
Loved to work as a cashier as I got a lot experience in this line..not only work with NTUC but used to work with 711 for more then 10years n giant for 2 years..not been working since last 2 years...coz my kids are still young n need more attention....now my kids are big enough to look after the themself..
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more NTUC Fairprice reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at NTUC Fairprice. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 104 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about NTUC Fairprice
- What is the NTUC Fairprice employee discount?12 people answered
- How many off day per week for cashier ?8 people answered
- Is there break time between working hours beside given mealtime?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at NTUC Fairprice?4 people answered
- How many days of annual leave?2 people answered
- Can we choose time slot for part time position?2 people answered
- Where to go for walk in nterview staying ang mo kio2 people answered
- For part time cashier, do you need to pay back if shortage of money at the the of shift? How many of…2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- Flexible part time working hour is from when to when?One person answered
See all questions and answers
NTUC Fairprice Reviews by Location