NTUC Fairprice

NTUC Fairprice Employee Reviews in Punggol

Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day would be quiet during day and crowded during night especially weekends and public holiday Learned a lot of stuff but mostly about retail Stock ordering is the hardest sometime it sell fast because there is an offer sometime it just stuck in your backstore seeing those stock being sold i feel some sense of achievement Co worker are friendly mostly older than me able to talk about stuff that i have no idea some in the past some in other industry and some slice of life For hardest part of the work before i promoted to retail supervisor i thought that it was ordering but after i was promoted i found out that coordinating and arrange stock is the hardest such as every thursday advertise special and weekly fair/offer/mustbuy/purchase with purchase and sometime new stock that have been launched we have to arrange into normal shelf without breaking the previous arrangement grouping The enjoyable part of the job would be seeing customer able to get what they want to buy and happily head off to the counter for example few occasion when customer asked me location of the items they want and i was able to show it to them and they thanked me and head off to the counter some even came from faraway just to get the stuff of course nice versa if after i showed customer the product location and its out of stock i would feel a bit remorse especially if i was in charge of the lane that the product was.
Pros
Good Benefit, Claimable OT, Friendly co-worker
Cons